- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Drive your ATV, riding mower or UTV right into your rig's bed with Great Day Load-Lite Bi-Fold Loading Ramps
- Available in four styles to match the size and weight of your rolling freight
- These versatile ramps fold down the center, making them easy to pack in your pickup and store in your garage
- Built from aircraft-grade aluminum for the ideal balance between strength and weight
- Includes integrated safety straps to help hold your ramp in place
- Its attachment fingers sport a soft plastic cover for better grip and extra scuff protection
- Your Great Day LoadLite Folding Ramps come with a 1-year warranty
We know what you're thinking: after a few weeks at the gym pumping pig iron and you could hoist that ride-on mower up into your pickup bed single-handedly. Before you dust off your dumbbells and set down a path towards imminent herniation, cut your back some slack and get Great Day Load-Lite Bi-Fold Loading Ramps instead.
Great Day LoadLite Folding Ramps come in four smart styles to handle almost any load. Whether you've got a narrow ATV or a super-wide lawnmower, you can get a ramp that's 42", 46" or 48" wide. Beyond width, they're also available in multiple lengths, strengths and rung spacing. No matter what you're parking in your payload, Great Day has a Bi-Fold Lamp that's a perfect match.
Smarter than the average loading ramp, Great Day Load Lite 4-Wheeler Ramps are constructed from aircraft-grade aluminum for the perfect balance of backbone and weight savings. They stay put with safety straps, protect against scratches with soft plastic-wrapped fingers and fold in half for easy storage. Plus, they're made in the USA and include a 1-year warranty.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which are known to the state of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. (For more information, go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
- Made with pride in the USA
Great Day Load-Lite Bi-Fold Loading Ramps Customer Reviews
2 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by David F (Dalton, GA) — Nov 22, 2013 2:49 AM
The ramps are very good quality and operate well. The only disappointment I had is that the description that I ordered from when looking for these ramps is that the slats were 5" apart but they are actually around 7" apart. This separation makes it pretty much only possible to drive up a ramp; not safe to take hand trucks up which I will need to do from time to time. I'm going to pay to have metal mesh welded to mine to make it possible. Still they are quality ramps.