- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
There are no customer reviews for this product
- The Go Rhino Hitch Step fits any vehicle with a 1.25” or 2” receiver
- Crafted from 3" thick-wall steel tubing for a strong, wide stepping area
- The Go Rhino Hitch Step is topped by a slip-free treaded pad that's pressed into the tubing-not a weakened cutout
- Available in smooth black powder coat, bright chrome and gleaming polished stainless steel finishes
- The Go Rhino Hitch Step installs in seconds with no drilling or modification required
- Your Go Rhino Hitch Step in chrome or black powder coat carries a 5-year warranty; polished stainless steel step carries a Lifetime Warranty.
Solve the straining to load you roof rack, adjust cargo or climb into your truck bed-stick a Go Rhino Hitch Step onto your back end and end the stress. Crafted from heavy-duty 3" steel tubing, the Go Rhino hitch step provides a wide standing spot along with a treaded step pad for sure footing.
The Go Rhino Hitch Step fits into any 1 1/4" or 2" receiver in seconds and comes in your choice of 3 excellent finishes. Black powder coat models offer thick corrosion protection with a smooth finish. There's also a chrome-plated finish for a sleek, bright shine. Or, crown your vehicle with the brilliant polish of a gleaming stainless steel model for maximum rust resistance.
Your Go Rhino Hitch Step carries a 3-year, 50,000-mile warranty on black and chrome steps; stainless Hitch Steps carry a Lifetime Warranty.
- The Go Rhino Hitch Step may interfere with back-up sensors or cameras
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm (www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
Go Rhino Hitch Step Customer Reviews
133 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Ruiz D (HUTTO, TX) Reviewed for a 2019 Toyota Tacoma — Feb 27, 2019 6:00 AM
Reviewed by david t (Signal mountain, TN) — Dec 12, 2018 6:30 AM
Reviewed by Christopher H (MADISON, AL) Reviewed for a 2015 Chevy Tahoe — Apr 17, 2018 11:07 AM
Looks and functions as i wanted it to. Could be a better / tighter fit but the little plastic wedge they provide with it stabilizes it from jiggling and makes a tight fit.