- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships By 1/23
There are no customer reviews for this product
- Quickly secure large, heavy loads in your vehicle with the ratcheting Cargo Bar from Core
- The Core Cargo Bar easily mounts in the bed or cargo area of your pickup, SUV or van—no tools needed
- Precision ratchet mechanism extends the Cargo Bar from 40" to 70"
- The Cargo Bar uses your vehicle's natural rigidity to form a super-secure cargo restraint
- "Easy-Grip" handle and exclusive ratchet-lock deliver massive holding power
- The Cargo Bar is constructed of heavy-duty steel and features a durable powder-coat finish
- Rubber-coated feet assure a solid, non-slip grip that won't damage your vehicle
- The Cargo Bar is lightweight and easy to maneuver
- Retracts small enough to stow behind your seat when not in use
- Your Core Cargo Bar is backed by a 1-year warranty
Keep heavy loads securely in place with the Core Cargo Bar. Now, you can haul most any cargo without fear of tipping, sliding or losing it altogether. The Cargo Bar quickly adjusts to the width of your cargo area and harnesses your vehicle's rigidity to keep a steadfast grip on plus-size payload.
The Cargo Bar is fast and easy to use. Just position the heavy-duty steel bar between your bedsides, ratchet tight and lock in place. Your cargo is safe, secure and ready for transport. And, when it's time to unload, the bar comes out as quickly and easily as it went in.
Extending from 40" to 70", the Cargo Bar fits most vans, trucks and SUVs. Rubber-coated feet provide super-stability and prevent the bar from slipping or marring your vehicle's finish. The durable powder-coating, rubber-covered handle and steel construction ensure loads of cargo-clenching service. What's more, Core backs your Cargo Bar with a 1-year warranty.
Core Cargo Bar Customer Reviews
82 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Timothy F (Liverpool, NY) Reviewed for a 2012 Chevy Silverado — Oct 30, 2018 2:28 PM
Reviewed by Eric W (JOHNSON CITY, TN) Reviewed for a 2004 Toyota Tundra — Mar 29, 2018 8:20 PM
This was a great purchase I own a landscape and lawn service business use it in the back of my truck to hold my gas cans and other things in my bed made it so much easier to get them in and out to fill equipment up Use to use a bungee cord now no unhooking and hooking back just saves a little time through the day every little thing helps thanks for a great product
Reviewed by Nanette E (El Prado, NM) — Nov 22, 2017 11:13 AM
Reviewed by Larry J (HOQUIAM, WA) — Aug 25, 2017 8:23 AM