- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships By 10/22
There are no customer reviews for this product
- The Access TrailSeal Tailgate Gasket helps protect your valuable cargo from the elements
- Blocks dust, rain and snow from entering the bed around the gate
- Provides a firm cushion and tight seal when closing your tailgate
- Works with any tonneau cover, bed lid or truck bed topper on the market
- Universal length - can be trimmed to fit any truck
- Easy DIY installation in minutes
- Your Access TrailSeal Tailgate Gasket is proudly made in the USA
- 1 Year Warranty
The perfect partner for your Access Tonneau Cover or any other brand of truck bed topper is Access' TrailSeal Tailgate Gasket. While your tonneau is hard at work keeping the deluge of nasty weather or swirling dust out of your payload, the TrailSeal seals your tailgate type for total element protection.
In just a few minutes, the Access TrailSeal Tailgate Gasket can be trimmed to fit any truck and installed in place around the gate. It offers a firm cushion and tight seal every time you close your tailgate, blocking rain, snow and dirt from getting to your cargo.
Easy installation instructions are included in the Access TrailSeal package. All you have to do is cut, peel the adhesive backing, and stick in place. It's the fastest way you can help protect your valuable cargo.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm (www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
Access TrailSeal Tailgate Gasket Customer Reviews
57 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Christopher M (Westfield, MA) Reviewed for a 2013 Chevy Silverado — May 31, 2018 2:52 PM
Followed the directions which are pretty well done. Install took about 20 minutes and after the car wash, all was dry! I gave it 5 stars for appearance because the stuff isn't ugly and though I would prefer a seal that is hidden, I won't mark it down because of its elegant simplicity. It works.
Reviewed by Charles L (BLAIR, NE) Reviewed for a 2011 Chevy Colorado — Jun 20, 2017 4:52 AM
Greatest thing since popcorn love the fact it keeps dirt dust and water out of the bed of my truck. I have a lid on truck and with the seal makes it fully closed with no leaks. Will recommend
Reviewed by doug n (Westminster, CO) Reviewed for a 2004 Honda Civic — May 20, 2017 3:40 AM
Reviewed by WILLIE P (Malone, FL) Reviewed for a 2016 Ford F-150 — May 17, 2017 4:23 AM