- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships Between 11/20 - 11/23
There are no customer reviews for this product
- Clear away MPG-robbing drag and wear your patriotic pride with the Covercraft Pro Flow Pro Net Tailgate Net
- Patented vent-cut design allows air to blow right through the flaps, virtually eliminating wind drag
- Beautifully screen printed with the Stars and Stripes
- Covercraft builds your Pro Flow Pro Net from heavy-duty 22 oz. vinyl-coated polyester fabric
- Unique 4-corner mount delivers even tension without the sag of lesser tailgate nets
- Includes stainless steel hardware (drilling required)
- Backed by a 3-year workmanship warranty and a 1-year finish warranty
Your factory tailgate is one of the most expensive parts on your pickup because it siphons money right out of your wallet every time you hit the highway. When you're rolling at full speed, wind rams against your tailgate and causes energy-robbing drag. Plug the hole in your leaky wallet with a Covercraft Pro Flow Pro Net Tailgate Net. Its patented vent-cut design lets air flow virtually restriction-free through your truck bed for a bump in your fuel-economy.
More than just a fuel-saver, the Covercraft Pro Flow Pro Net Tailgate Net paints American pride across the back of your truck bed. This durable tailgate net sports a screen print of Old Glory in vibrant reds, whites and blues.
And, Covercraft infuses your Pro Flow Pro Net with the strength to withstand blistering summer suns and bone-chilling winter flurries. It's crafted from premium vinyl-coated polyester fabric, and the 4-corner mounting ensures even tension with no sagging. You also get a 1-year warranty.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm (www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
Covercraft Pro Flow Pro Net Tailgate Net Customer Reviews
4 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Janice A (FRANKTOWN, CO) Reviewed for a 2003 Dodge Ram — May 06, 2015 7:15 AM
We saw this attractive, colorful tailgate net on a truck ahead of us as we were driving down the road. Loved it! Now that we own one , we love the chance to show our patriotism!
Reviewed by Dylan S (OTIS ORCHARDS, WA) — Jul 09, 2014 8:09 PM
Reviewed by James H (BARNETT, MO) Reviewed for a 1987 Dodge Ram — Aug 07, 2013 12:31 PM