- We work hard to deliver you the lowest prices up-front, everyday.
- We'll beat any price - online or offline.
- We put 1-year price protection in your pocket.
Guaranteed Lowest Price
- Product Info
- Customer Reviews
- Return Information
- Manufacturer Info
- The Hi-Lift Slide-N-Lock is the ultimate adjustable tie-down system
- Perfect for trucks, trailers, SUV's, utility vehicles, boats, walls and more
- Kit includes 2 rails, 4 stainless-steel locking slides and mounting hardware (only 2 locking slides with 22")
- Rails are machined from solid 6061-T6 aluminum for superior strength
- Locking slides and mounting bolts crafted from stainless steel
- Load capacity is a whopping 1000 lbs per tie-down point
- Spreads loads over the entire rail rather than a single tie-down point
- Locking pins lock in place every 5” for maximum load flexibility
- Available in 22", 68", & 93" lengths
- Combine kits or cut the rails for custom installations
- Choose from an anodized black or silver finish
- Installs in minutes (download instructions) (PDF)
- Your Hi-Lift Slide-N-Lock is backed by a 1-year warranty
Anchor your payload with the Hi-Lift Slide-N-Lock Tie-Down system. Instead of fumbling for a spot to tie-off your cargo, the Hi-Lift Slide-N-Lock delivers a strong, adjustable point of attachment every 5 inches. And, with 3 sizes and 2 colors to choose from, the Slide-N-Lock meets your cargo-commanding needs.
Mount the Slide-N-Lock vertically or horizontally, and virtually anywhere-truck, camper, trailer, toy box and even the garage wall. Each system includes 2 rails, 4 locking slides (2 locking slides for 22") and all the mounting hardware. And for custom coverage, simply combine the kits or cut the rails to create the lengths you need.
Machined from solid 6061-T6 aluminum and anodized in your choice of clear or black finishes, your Slide-N-Lock is both strong and stylish. And speaking of strong, the included locking slides boast a massive 1,000 lb load capacity. Best yet, your Hi-Lift Slide-N-Lock is backed by a 1-year warranty.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm (www.p65warnings.ca.gov)