- We work hard to deliver you the lowest prices up-front, everyday.
- We'll beat any price - online or offline.
- We put 1-year price protection in your pocket.
Guaranteed Lowest Price
Extang B-Light Tonneau Lighting System
- Product Info
- Customer Reviews
- Manufacturer Info
- Return Information
- Shine a light on every corner of your payload with the Extang B-Light Tonneau Lighting System
- At night or when your tonneau cover is closed, the B-Light gives you a clear view of your cargo while keeping your hands free of flashlights
- Universally designed to fit any pickup, with or without a tonneau cover
- Includes eight lamps with six mighty LED bulbs each—48 bulbs of pure candlepower in total
- Your Extang B-Light Tonneau Lighting System mounts under your bed rails for protection against moving cargo
- Customize your installation—includes self-tapping screws and double-sided tape
- Comes with wiring, an in-cab switch and installation instructions
- Download installation instructions (PDF)
- 1-year warranty
If the sun never set, you'd never need the Extang B-Light Tonneau Lighting System. But, when darkness descends, this ingenious truck bed lighting system floods your payload with dazzling illumination. Simply flip the in-cab switch, and night turns into day.
Gone are the days of holding a Maglight in one hand or gripping it between your teeth while you hunt down that elusive 5/16" socket. With the Extang B-Light Tonneau Lighting System mounted under your bed rails, your hands and mouth are free to rummage. Whether you drive a modern F-150 or a classic LUV, the Extang B-Light works with your pickup. Its universal design fits any truck bed, even if you have a soft tonneau, hard tonneau or no tonneau installed.
Best of all, your Extang Tonneau Light packs some serious candlepower. Your kit comes with eight lamps all together—that's four per side. And, each lamp is loaded with six high-intensity LED bulbs. Add it up, and you're looking at 48 blinding bulbs drenching your entire truck bed from the tailgate all the way up to your bulkhead. It even includes a 1-year warranty.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm (www.p65warnings.ca.gov)