- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships Between 1/23 - 1/25
There are no customer reviews for this product
- Section off your ride’s payload for shift-free hauling with the Covercraft Truck Stop Cargo Bar
- Creates a stiff barrier to keep boxes, bags and other freight from moving around while you drive
- Fully adjustable between 48” and 75” for a perfect fit in pickups, SUVs and vans
- Constructed from heavy-duty steel for lasting durability
- Padded feet ensure a snug mount that’s safe on your finish and interior trim
- Installs fast with no tools required
- Choose just the cargo bar or get the bar plus a handy cargo net
- 90-day warranty
No one's saying you don't have room to pack in extra groceries, a few extra sacks of fertilizer or more boxes of motor oil. The only trouble is making sure it stays put once you put the pedal to the metal. Loose freight plus motion equals slipping, sliding and spilling—unless you're rolling with a Covercraft Truck Stop Cargo Bar.
Like a moveable barrier for the bed of your pickup or the back of your SUV or van, the Covercraft Truck Stop Cargo Bar spans the width of your cargo area. Once in place, it forms an uncrossable barrier to block boxes, bags and buckets from moving around while you drive. Plus, it adjusts between 48" and 75" in length, so you can customize the fit for your particular vehicle.
If you're looking for cheap, flimsy plastic, Truck Stop Cargo Bars are not for you. These bad boys are built to last from sturdy steel with enough backbone to withstand bangs, bumps and bruises without busting in half. At the same time, the ends are padded for a snug mount that won't damage your paint or trim. And, they're backed by a 90-day warranty.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING This product can expose you to Nickel (Metallic), which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. (For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
Covercraft Truck Stop Cargo Bars Customer Reviews
209 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Jim H (OWENSBORO, KY) Reviewed for a 2019 Honda Ridgeline — Dec 26, 2018 3:11 PM
Reviewed by Laura V (SAN DIEGO, CA) Reviewed for a 2018 Chevy Colorado — Dec 11, 2018 6:13 AM