- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships By 10/22
There are no customer reviews for this product
- Extend your reach and get a quick grip on loose cargo with the Access EZ-Retriever II
- Ideal for loading and unloading items in your truck bed, garage and other hard to reach places
- Manufactured from heavy-duty aircraft-grade aluminum—tough, light and made to last
- At 5’ long, it significantly extends your range— reach up to 8’ away
- Prevents the possibility of injury, strain and other unnecessary mishaps
- Works great for vehicles with toppers, tonneaus or lids
- Stores away easily in your truck bed or anywhere else you've got room
- Use it for aid in home improvement projects, boating, camping and more
- The Access EZ-Retriever II is proudly made in the USA
- Your Access EZ-Retriever II is backed by a 1-year warranty
Hopping in and out of your truck bed to grab hold of shifty gear is a chore to say the least. Aside from straining your back, agitating sore joints and mucking up your clothes, twisting up your weary trunk for loose goods is just downright impractical. Save yourself the agony of icepacks and ibuprofen and instead add a little length to your reach with the Access EZ-Retriever II.
Manufactured from heavy-duty aircraft-grade aluminum, this cargo retriever is tough enough to corral large objects yet lightweight enough to easily maneuver with your hands and arms. And, with a hefty length of 5', the EZ-Retriever II extends your reach to the back of even the longest truck beds.
Beyond the scope of accessing items in your truck bed, the EZ-Retriever II is ideal for use in home improvement projects, outdoor excursions and more. It also stores away easily and comes backed by a 1-year warranty.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm (www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
Access EZ-Retriever II Customer Reviews
17 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by John M (Bloomfield Hills, MI) Reviewed for a 2007 Hummer H3 — Sep 25, 2018 5:40 AM
Reviewed by Michael W (Twentynine Palms, CA) Reviewed for a 2015 Chevy Silverado — Sep 23, 2017 5:04 PM
Even with our rubber mat in the bed of the truck we had stuff that seems to slide towards the front of the truck bed. The EZ-Retriever II works well to keep us from having to climb into the back of bed to unload. Have recommended it to several of my friends with pickup trucks.
Reviewed by Andrew S (GRAND FORKS, ND) Reviewed for a 2011 Chevy Silverado — Jun 27, 2017 4:08 AM
I bought this for my father after having one of my own for several years. It is lightweight and very durable. Easily stored in the pickup bed without being in the way. It's a heck of a back saver! There's plenty of other styles/brands but the straight bar with hook on the end is the way to go!