- Let there be light—not wires—with the battery-powered Access AA Battery LED Light
- Runs on 3 AA batteries (not included) for a bright upgrade without any hardwiring hassles
- 18" LED strip is perfect size for a wide range of applications
- Perfect in truck beds, trailers, fishing boats, campers, toolboxes, safes and anywhere else you want some easy illumination
- Cranks out brilliant white light using powerful LEDs
- Fully waterproof to withstand Mother Nature’s fury
- Equipped with an automatic shut-off switch with an adjustable timer to maximize your battery life
- Its flexible light strip works on flat and curved surfaces
- Easy to install using heavy-duty 3M adhesive on both the battery box and light strip
- This ingenious Access AA Battery LED Light includes a 1-year warranty
Isn't it ironic that all the places where you really need some extra light are always the same places that don't have easy access to power? In a perfect world, there'd be a socket in the bed of your truck, the back of your trailer and even in your backyard toolshed. But in our imperfect world, there is a simple way to add illumination without laying cable: the Access AA Battery LED Light.
From the closet in your motorhome to the stoop of your fishing hut retreat, the Access LED Bed Light works even when you're completely off the grid. It runs off 3 three AA batteries (not included), making it easy to fill any space with dazzling white light. To conserve energy, it features an adjustable automatic shut-off switch which turns off after 3 minutes, keeping you from draining your juice accidentally.
The only thing easier than flipping the light on your Access LED is installing it. The 18" strip and battery box are backed with sturdy 3M adhesive for a simple peel-and-stick mount. It's fully waterproof to continue shining on through stormy weather. Plus, it's flexible enough to wrap around curved body panels for a clean fit anywhere. Your Access AA Battery LED Light also includes a 1-year warranty.
Access AA Battery LED Light Customer Reviews
95 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Francis A (Cave Creek, AZ) Reviewed for a 2016 Dodge Ram — Jun 13, 2018 5:19 AM
It's just peel and stick and very bright at night. I've had my 1st one for over 2 years and I've replaced the 3 AA batteries just once because LED's don't wear down your batteries. The bed of my truck is also all black, so it has a tendency to be extra dark at night, but this light really lights thing up. The 2nd one was not for my truck, but for my son's truck and he loves it. Fast shipping from AutoAnything. Buy this - it's a no brainer and hard-wired lights are not necessary.
Reviewed by Francis A (KAPOLEI, HI) Reviewed for a 2016 Toyota Tacoma — May 09, 2018 12:42 AM
Shipping was easy and fast. Neatly packaged. Installation was done in 15 minutes.
Reviewed by Harold D. L (RALEIGH, NC) — Apr 18, 2018 8:15 PM
This led light was a outstanding buy. I purchased it for a birthday present for my dad. It lights up the bed of his truck like nobody's business..I gotta get me one!!!
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships By 6/21