- Get a Free Airbedz Pro3 Wheel Well Inserts With Purchase - $34.99 Value!
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Sleep like a baby under the stars with the adaptable and comfy AirBedz Pro3 Truck Bed Air Mattress
- Designed to fit around and over your truck bed wheel wells, utilizing the entire bed
- Comes with either a portable or built-in DC Air Pump with 16’ cord that plugs right into your 12V DC cigarette lighter (varies by model)
- Use the pump to inflate any other necessities you take camping – beach toys, floats and more
- Heavy-duty fabric top provides a soft, slip-resistant feel that holds up against abuse
- Pair it with AirBedz inflatable wheel well inserts (sold separately) for use at home
- Folds up and stores easily inside an included tote-bag with durable nylon straps
- Suitable for use with a variety of truck bed lengths
- Your AirBedz Pro3 Air Mattress is backed by a 1-year warranty
There’s nothing like being in the Great Outdoors. Drinking in all that scenery, the fresh air, the feeling of being alive is hard to beat. So why shut yourself off from those sensations just because it’s time to bed down? For the camper who doesn’t need a tent, there’s the AirBedz Pro3 Truck Bed Air Mattress.
Intended to utilize every square inch of your bed, this high-quality mattress fits around and over your wheel wells to give you more room and comfort as you bed down. It’s resiliently crafted and topped with fabric to resist blows and jabs that might puncture and prevent your blankets from slipping around. Blow it up with the portable DC Air Pump that comes with. It has a 16’ cord that plugs into your 12V cigarette lighter, and should be good for inflating anything you may have brought along, from footballs to floats.
AirBedz also offers inflatable wheel well inserts (sold separately) to make for easy home use. When you’re done with it, your Pro3 Truck Bed Mattress folds up into the included tote-bag and carries a 1-year warranty.
AirBedz Pro3 Truck Bed Air Mattress Customer Reviews
19 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by James H (Berlin, NJ) Reviewed for a 1978 Ford F-250 — Jul 05, 2018 8:11 AM
First camping trip using the Pro3 and it filled quickly and held it's pressure for 3 nights. Slept very well.Filled quickly as well... 3 minutes or so... Note: For owners of older F250s with long beds, this product fits even though it's not listed on the various sites as compatible. I called the manufacturer and asked about my '78 F250. They said try it and you have 30 days to return it. Fit perfectly!
Reviewed by Richard D W (Bellbrook, OH) Reviewed for a 2015 Chevy Silverado — Jun 22, 2018 3:29 PM
Great mattress. Our daughter and family are now going to buy! Door to electric plug broke first time opened but plug works great.
Reviewed by Randy S (VANCOUVER, WA) Reviewed for a 2003 GMC Sierra — Apr 15, 2018 9:19 AM
The AirBedz was a perfect fit for my 2003 GMC Sierra. The built-in inflator/deflator worked perfectly and very quickly. Long cord that reaches to the cab for the 12V accessory plug for power. Very comfortable!