- Lengthen your cargo hold with an AMP Research BedXTender HD Max
- Exclusive U-shape provides the maximum amount of cargo capacity
- Extends when your tailgate is open for an additional 2 ft. of bed length
- Flips inward to contain smaller items when your tailgate is closed
- AMP BedXtender HD Max comes in black or silver powder-coated finishes
- Nylon composite uprights are glass-reinforced for added strength
- Optional spacer kit is available to use with your tonneau cover (sold separately)
- Your AMP Research BedXTender HD Max is backed by a 3-year warranty
- Proudly made in the USA
Prep your pickup to handle any haul when you upgrade your truck bed with an AMP Research BedXTender HD Max. With an exclusive U-shaped design, this functional truck accessory provides your rig with the ability to securely stow both over-sized items and smaller objects.
With an open tailgate, the BedXTender HD Max can be flipped out to give you an additional 2 ft. of truck bed, then it can easily be swung inward to make the perfect containment area when your tailgate’s closed. Constructed to withstand any abuse, this heavy-duty bed extender features nylon composite uprights that are glass-reinforced for added strength and stability.
Pick up the optional spacer kit to use this American-made BedXTender HD Max with a tonneau cover (sold separately). AMP Research HD Max Bed eXTenders are available in your choice of black or silver powder-coated finishes and come backed by a 3-year warranty.
AMP Research BedXTender HD Max Customer Reviews
102 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Raymond C (Hubbard, OH) Reviewed for a 2018 Chevy Silverado — Jul 31, 2018 4:29 AM
A MUST HAVE in my mind. Makes it so easy to haul cargo of all types and keep it where you want it ! Rated 1for ease of installation but does require removal of taillights & some drilling for brackets. Still pretty simple though. LOVE MINE !
Reviewed by Peter G (PERKASIE, PA) Reviewed for a 2016 Dodge Ram — Jun 06, 2018 4:08 AM
Simple install and build of the extender. Issue with product was I needed Fit with a cover so shims were needed to be bought. Very expensive to add the shims compared to the actual cost of the extender.
Reviewed by David W (MOSELEY, VA) Reviewed for a 2015 Toyota Tacoma — May 15, 2018 3:01 AM
Easy to install and well made, the BedXTender expands my usable bed space instantly with little weight penalty.
Reviewed by MATTHEW B (LOS ALAMOS, NM) Reviewed for a 2017 Dodge Ram — Feb 04, 2018 5:53 AM
This was super simple to install, and helps make the short bed more useful with longer items. Love it!
Ships Between 8/14 - 8/16
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product