- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- For 100% payload access, outfit your truck bed with a premium Bedslide S Truck Bed Slide
- Based on the 1000 lb model, the S model allows you to add only the accessories you want to fit your lifestyle
- Lightweight and easy to handle, yet robust enough to carry any substantial shipment
- Suitable for a wide range of foreign and domestic trucks – installs in less than 30 minutes
- Compact split design makes it easier to ship
- Features 20+’ of BedTrax T-slots to organize and attach sport racks
- Manufactured in the USA from heavy-duty, weather-resistant materials
- Trax Rail Kit available for additional containment and more tie-down locations, plus additional accessories such as Bed Bins and Deck Dividers (all sold seperately)
- Your Bedslide S Series is covered by a Lifetime Warranty with registration, 5-year warranty without
Whether you’re loading or unloading your truck bed, why trudge more steps than you need to? Save yourself a lot of heavy lifting by outfitting your rig with the ultra-durable Bedslide S.
Constructed right here in the USA from only the finest, most weather-resistant materials, this heavy-duty extension deck is pretty easy to handle. Lightweight but tough enough to support substantial stacks of freight, it features 20+’ of BedTrax T-slots to organize and attach sport racks.
Suitable for trucks both foreign and domestic, the Bedslide Model S installs in no time at all – usually under 30 minutes – but lasts the long haul. The Trax Rail Kit is available for extra containment and even more tie-down locations, but sold separately. Your Bedslide Model S Sliding Cargo Drawer is covered by a Lifetime Warranty with registration, or 5-year otherwise.
Bedslide S Truck Bed Slide Customer Reviews
13 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Gary R (South Pittsburg, TN) Reviewed for a 2018 Chevy Silverado — Apr 26, 2019 7:49 AM
I was tired of climbing in and out of my pickup so I tried this on my new vehicle. So far so good but I would suggest that you invest in the side rails if you want things to stay on the platform. That will be my next investment I'm very happy with it .
Reviewed by Randolph W (CATAWBA, NC) Reviewed for a 2018 Chevy Silverado — Jan 28, 2019 10:48 AM
Couldn't be happier with the Bedslide. Great quality. Operates smoothly. Installed by myself in less than an hour. Two person install would be a little easier. Local installer wanted $300 more to install the exact same unit.
Reviewed by Kenneth P N (SCAPPOOSE, OR) Reviewed for a 2018 GMC Canyon — Nov 02, 2018 10:49 AM
Bought 2 of these easy to install one person can do it but it easier with 2 people suggest watching installation videos makes it much easier. The units are well made and appear to be durable. I like the fact that I no longer have to crawl into the trucks to get things out of the front of the bed and I do not have to lean over the tailgating and get dirty just slide the tray back a little. Before I purchased and after purchased I talked to BedSlides customer service very helpful would buy again
Reviewed by John C (BOONSBORO, MD) Reviewed for a 2018 GMC Sierra — Oct 26, 2018 2:37 AM