Ships Between 10/15 - 10/17
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
- Collapsable cover protects your truck bed area with premium stretch-and-set fabric
- Belt-rail system makes installation and removal easy - no drilling needed
- Comes with tinted windows that zip-out for convenience
- Beefy YKK zippers are able to stand-up to your demanding adventures
- The securely sealed seams provide maximum water-tight protection
- Works great with 5th-wheel hitches and gooseneck trailers
- High quality sailcloth fabric won't mildew and is UV resistant
- Your Bestop Supertop Truck Bed Camper Shell is backed by a 2-year warranty
Keep the contents of your bed protected from the elements with the Bestop Supertop Truck Bed Camper Shell. When you're looking for a stylish and functional camper shell, Bestop delivers the same quality construction and good looks that Jeep owners everywhere have come to respect.
The Bestop Supertop Truck Bed Camper Shell installs easily using the innovative Belt-Rail attachment system. This snapless shell works with an adjustable bow system to provide bed coverage that fits perfectly. Add on the zip-out windows and rear door and you have a camper shell that is fit for superhero status. What's more, your new Bestop Supertop Truck Bed Camper Shell is backed by a 2-year warranty.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm (www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
Bestop Supertop Truck Bed Camper Shell Customer Reviews
40 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Doug B (NEWPORT, TN) Reviewed for a 2003 GMC Sonoma — Sep 06, 2018 11:42 AM
A convertible camper shell turns out to be the perfect solution for me. Most of the time I'm hauling crated dogs, but occasionally I haul something big and tall. This shell folds down to make an open bed pick-up when needed. Installation was pretty straight forward, but be sure you do it on a sunny, warm, afternoon: NOT on a chilly morning (like I did). You'll work yourself to death trying to stretch a cold top over the bows and get it fastened to the rails. It's easy when warm.
Reviewed by Phil R (Auburn, ME) Reviewed for a 2017 Ford F-150 — Mar 22, 2018 3:33 AM
Reviewed by Felix H (LAS VEGAS, NV) Reviewed for a 2015 Toyota Tacoma — Jul 22, 2017 11:28 AM
Reviewed by Kyle T (Forney, TX) Reviewed for a 2016 Ford F-250 — Jun 20, 2017 12:10 PM
Very happy with this product. Was easy to install, folds up with ease, removed from the truck in about 20min after i got it all together. Folds up in about 10 min for gooseneck hook up. Over all im very happy with my purchase.