- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Ready your off-road rig with a Black Horse Off Road Roll Bar
- Constructed from heavy duty steel tubing for added structural strength
- Ideal mounting spot to attach an LED light bar or other auxiliaries
- BlackHorse Roll Bars come in your choice of powder-coated black finish or stainless steel
- Kit comes complete with third brake light and LED light installation plate
- Straightforward set-up with minimal drilling – all hardware and instructions included
- Your Black Horse Roll Bar is backed by a Lifetime Warranty on stainless steel and a 1-year limited finish warranty
Protect everyone in your ride in the event of an accident with Black Horse Roll Bars. Built-tough from steel tubing, available in your choice of black powder-coat or stainless finish, these premium off-road accessories are the ideal addition to any rugged ride. Third brake light and LED light installation plate included. Lifetime Warranty on stainless steel and a 1-year limited finish warranty.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: This product can expose you to DEHP, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. (For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
Black Horse Off Road Roll Bar Customer Reviews
35 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by RONALD S (BEVERLY HILLS, FL) Reviewed for a 2017 Nissan Frontier — Jul 17, 2019 6:12 PM
. . Hi I found a problem with the install on the Nissan Frontier. The problem is with the vehicle that has the factory utilli- track channel system Other than that . I love it.,
Reviewed by Richard L (Manchester, NH) Reviewed for a 2013 Nissan Frontier — May 07, 2019 1:13 PM
Reviewed by Timothy B (ASHLAND, KY) Reviewed for a 2018 Nissan Frontier — Apr 26, 2019 6:37 PM
There's not a lot of options if you own a Frontier, but I settled on buying two sets of Black Horse roll bar kits and mating them to a cargo basket. With a little modification this resulted in a one-of-a-kind set-up that is useful and visually appealing. I'm not including any pics because I don't want anyone else copying my ideas, and I'm really pissed at Black Horse customer service. A key bolt arrived with mangled threads and after numerous calls and emails, I finally just gave up.
Reviewed by Michael R (MADISON HEIGHTS, VA) Reviewed for a 2010 Nissan Frontier — Mar 21, 2019 3:47 PM
Overall good product, a little awkward getting it adjusted to bed width since bolts are directly over bed rail but necessary for it to fit tight. Only minor complaint is not sure why they put the cross bar directly center of back window. Could have been lowered to bottom of window out of sight of rear view mirror.
Reviewed by Stephanie V (CIBOLO, TX) — Feb 26, 2019 8:23 PM