- Tie one on with Bull Ring Bullet Retractable Anchor Points
- Custom designed for your specific year, make and model truck
- Specifically made to mount to any of your truck’s sidewall holes
- The perfect alternative for stake pockets covered by tonneau covers
- Rated to handle up to 1,000 lbs
- Each anchor accommodates two standard ‘S’ hooks or straps
- Hook lifts up and out at a 35° angle to match the angle of your tie downs
- Installation takes minutes and only requires a Philips screw driver
- Crafted from stainless steel and heavy-duty nylon
- OEM-colored nylon matches your trim—mirror, door handles, tailgate latch etc.
- Bull Ring Bullet Retractable Anchor Points are sold in pairs
- Your Bull Ring Bullet Retractable Anchor Points are backed by a Lifetime Warranty
Take aim at the latest and greatest truck bed tie-down system—Bull Ring Bullet Retractable Anchor Points. Custom designed to mount to the stake pockets of your late-model truck, Bullet retractable anchors become powerful anchor points, which also lend powerful style to your rig! In fact, Bull Ring takes the custom style one step further with OEM-colored nylon that matches your truck's trim package.
The perfect alternative top-mounted stake pockets hooks that may be covered by tonneau covers, the Bull Ring Bullet tie down anchor mounts neatly inside your bed. Each hook lifts up and out at a 35° angle, the average angle of most tie-down jobs, and accommodates two standard ‘S' hooks or straps. And, the installation is fast and easy—requiring only a Philips screwdriver and a few minutes.
Bullet anchor points are crafted tough enough for the long haul. Built from top-quality stainless steel and heavy-duty nylon, they're guaranteed to deliver a lifetime of tie-down service. And, the fact that they're rated to handle up to 1,000 lbs of heft is testament to that strength. And to tie this deal down, Bull Ring backs your Bullet Retractable Anchor Points with a Lifetime Warranty.
Bull Ring Bullet Retractable Anchor Points Customer Reviews
89 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by john s (AUBERRY, CA) Reviewed for a 2018 Chevy Silverado — Jul 24, 2018 2:42 PM
Super EZ to install! Super EZ to use. Strong, and a good value too. I recommend!
Reviewed by kevin r (Loxahatchee, FL) Reviewed for a 2018 Chevy Silverado — Jul 17, 2018 7:04 AM
Needed extra tie downs to move daughter from college. Installed 4 bull rings quickly ten minutes on 2018 Silverado. Look like factory love that they fully retract. Highly recommend this inexpensive upgrade. Also lifetime warranty.
Reviewed by Catherine L (SEDONA, AZ) Reviewed for a 2016 Chevy Silverado — Jul 07, 2018 9:17 AM
These anchor points are just what the doctor ordered!! They make up for the factory installed anchor points that are too low for most of my tie-down needs. I highly recommend these anchor points.
Reviewed by Shawn S (GARFIELD, AR) Reviewed for a 2015 Chevy Silverado — Mar 23, 2018 5:55 AM
These arrived on time and undamaged. The installation was very easy and I had all of them installed in less than 30 minutes (I did not exactly time myself). They feel quite secure in the side of the bed and since it is warming up I will be testing them out with my bike rack very soon.
Ships By 8/20
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product