- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Protect your truck bed from hazardous loads with a Dee Zee Heavyweight Truck Bed Mat
- Prevents cargo from shifting and damaging your truck bed
- Constructed from an extra-thick .375” Nyracord rubber compound
- Rubber cleats keep the mat in place and allow water to drain
- Compressed rubber resists the abrasions and tears than can leave your bed vulnerable
- Deflects UV rays to reduce fading and keeps your mat looking just as good as the day you bought it
- Designed to not rust, crack or break, even in extreme temperatures
- Fuel- and oil-spill-resistant
- Contours around the wheel wells for a perfect fit in custom applications
- Trimming may be required for short bed applications
- Tailgate mat sold separately
- Your new truck bed liner is made in the USA!
- Dee Zee Heavyweight Truck Bed Mats carry a 3-year warranty
Scratch! The only sound worse than nails on a chalkboard is hearing the damage being done. Engineered to last the life of your truck, the Dee Zee Heavyweight Truck Bed Mat also helps prevent cargo from shifting and damaging your truck bed. It’s extremely resistant to potentially harmful fuel and oil spills.
Manufactured from an extra-thick .375” Nyracord rubber compound, these top-of-the-line covers utilize rubber in many areas. Rubber cleats keep the mat in place and allow water to drain, while highly-compressed rubber resists pesky abrasions and tears, and deflects UV rays to reduce fading.
Contouring around the wheel wells makes for a perfect fit in custom applications, though trimming may be required for short bed trucks. Tailgate mats are sold separately. Made in the USA, your Dee Zee Heavyweight Truck Bed Mats are backed by a 3-year warranty.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: This product can expose you to lead, phthalates, engine exhaust and carbon monoxide, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. (For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
- Warranty Submission Procedure: All warranty claims will be initiated at the place of purchase. The original purchaser will be required to present the original sales receipt with purchase date shown and provide photographs of the defect.
In the event the originally purchased product style is no longer available, the product would be returned to the store of purchase for a refund or the applicable cost difference can be paid to choose an alternate style.
Dee Zee Heavyweight Truck Bed Mat Customer Reviews
2800 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by David C S (TALLAHASSEE, FL) — Apr 23, 2020 5:56 AM
Not quite as thick as I thought it would be. Fits great, looks great and protects my truck bed. I got up to 85 miles an hour with no problems, the mat didn't life or move.
Reviewed by lyndon d (Odessa, TX) Reviewed for a 2019 Chevy Silverado — Apr 23, 2020 5:14 AM
The bed mat does not fit the bed of my pick-up very well. It kind of fits but it doesn't. It sticks out past the end of the bed and interferes with the tail gate. There are places where it does not lay down on the bed and is jammed up against several areas of the bed. It appears to be out of square. Quality control appears to be lacking. I would recommend someone else for a bed mat.
Reviewed by Jeffrey S (MANSFIELD, OH) Reviewed for a 2019 Chevy Silverado — Apr 18, 2020 7:09 AM
Reviewed by Richard R (Cypress, TX) Reviewed for a 2020 Jeep Gladiator — Apr 17, 2020 1:47 PM
It does not look the best but it is thick and appears to offer plenty of protection. The mat is very thick and will definitely add or Otto the bottom of the truck bed. It als hello keep items from slide around. Mine did come with white marks all over it. See my pics.