- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Protect your truck bed from hazardous loads with a Dee Zee Heavyweight Truck Bed Mat
- Prevents cargo from shifting and damaging your truck bed
- Constructed from an extra-thick .375” Nyracord rubber compound
- Rubber cleats keep the mat in place and allow water to drain
- Compressed rubber resists the abrasions and tears than can leave your bed vulnerable
- Deflects UV rays to reduce fading and keeps your mat looking just as good as the day you bought it
- Designed to not rust, crack or break, even in extreme temperatures
- Fuel- and oil-spill-resistant
- Contours around the wheel wells for a perfect fit in custom applications
- Trimming may be required for short bed applications
- Tailgate mat sold separately
- Your new truck bed liner is made in the USA!
- Dee Zee Heavyweight Truck Bed Mats carry a 3-year warranty
Scratch! The only sound worse than nails on a chalkboard is hearing the damage being done. Engineered to last the life of your truck, the Dee Zee Heavyweight Truck Bed Mat also helps prevent cargo from shifting and damaging your truck bed. It’s extremely resistant to potentially harmful fuel and oil spills.
Manufactured from an extra-thick .375” Nyracord rubber compound, these top-of-the-line covers utilize rubber in many areas. Rubber cleats keep the mat in place and allow water to drain, while highly-compressed rubber resists pesky abrasions and tears, and deflects UV rays to reduce fading.
Contouring around the wheel wells makes for a perfect fit in custom applications, though trimming may be required for short bed trucks. Tailgate mats are sold separately. Made in the USA, your Dee Zee Heavyweight Truck Bed Mats are backed by a 3-year warranty.
Dee Zee Heavyweight Truck Bed Mat Customer Reviews
2681 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by j (AURORA, CO) Reviewed for a 2018 Ford F-150 — Tuesday at 2:40 PM
2nd mat i have purchaed. Very thick rubber mat fits well great construction. Great value for under 100$
Reviewed by Michael E (Fruita, CO) Reviewed for a 2014 Chevy Silverado — Tuesday at 6:56 AM
My truck has a spray-in bed liner but I added this mat to keep my truck camper from moving. This does an excellent job and doesn't wear like the spray-in liners do. Fit was perfect and delivery was quick.
Reviewed by Gary S (STAATSBURG, NY) — Friday at 10:18 AM
This is a quality bed mat. Very easy to install. Just roll it out and your good to go. Figment was right on. Your cargo will not slide around. Will last a long time
Reviewed by Ed A (San Antonio, TX) Reviewed for a 2018 GMC Canyon — Friday at 6:42 AM
Very pleased with the DeeZee mat. Fits perfect, very high quality and came at an excellent price. Highly recommended
Reviewed by Lloyd S (Mico, TX) Reviewed for a 2018 Toyota Tundra — Aug 09, 2018 6:20 AM
great ! But the mat for tail gate required 18 (provided) screws that were not provided. AA got the supplier to send, I had $2.61 in postage to pay. was told a check for $4.00 would be sent to cover the cost, never saw that check. I was told to send a photo of the US Post Office receipt, did that, still waiting.