- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
There are no customer reviews for this product
- Wrangle far-flung freight with both feet planted firmly on the ground with the Du-Ha DuHooky Extendable Cargo Retriever
- Extends from 5’ to 7’—long enough to grab boxes, buckets and bags from anywhere inside your payload
- Perfect for pickups with tonneaus, camper shells and fiberglass lids
- Built tough from aluminum and strong enough to snag stuff that weighs over 100 lbs
- Your DuHa DuHooky Cargo Retriever features an adjustable yellow ballistic-nylon tip that hooks cargo from below
- Use it around the house, the garage or the garden—anywhere you need extra reach
- Keep it stored in your truck bed with the included mounting bracket (drilling required)
- The Du-Ha DuHooky Cargo Retriever is backed by a Lifetime Warranty
When your freight slides all the way forward to the front of your payload, don't throw your back out climbing into your bed—pull it right to you with the Du-Ha DuHooky Cargo Retriever. Extendable from 5' to 7' and armed with a hook-shaped head, it's the perfect tool for snagging and sliding gear down to the tailgate for effortless unloading or pushing it forward when you're loading up.
From boxes of building materials to bundles of firewood, nothing's beyond the reach of your Du-Ha DuHooky Extendable Cargo Hook. Whether your bed's wide open or covered up with a tonneau, camper shell or lid, it makes even the deepest nooks and crannies accessible. Its yellow ballistic-nylon tip has built-in hooks to grab gear from underneath—perfect for fishing out buckets from your rig or hanging potted plants around the house. Plus, it comes with an in-bed mounting bracket, so your Reach E-Z is always in easy reach.
What's more, you can upgrade with an LED flashlight for all-day visibility, a heavy-duty ice scraper to chip frost from your windshield or both. Best of all, the cargo captains at Du-Ha cover your DuHooky with a Lifetime Warranty.
Du-Ha DuHooky Extendable Cargo Retriever Customer Reviews
19 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Peggy F (Friendswood, TX) Reviewed for a 2016 Chevy Silverado — Apr 03, 2019 8:20 AM
I have a short bed pickup with a BakFlip tonneau cover. I got tired of having to open the cover and climb up in the truck bed to retrieve cargo that had slid all the way forward. It's a bit pricey, but decided to order it anyway. This thing is great. I have used it multiple times in the three weeks I've had it. As one reviewer did, I mounted two Commandstrip hooks to the side of the bed to secure the device out of the way.
Reviewed by keith r (AZUSA, CA) Reviewed for a 2017 Ford F-350 — Jan 14, 2019 10:14 AM
Reviewed by Darren D (BROWNSVILLE, KY) Reviewed for a 2015 Ford F-150 — Mar 27, 2018 8:14 AM