Ships By 12/13
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
Get it for the Holidays!
U.S. shipments only. Excludes AK and HI.
- Kick your bed usage into high gear with the DualLiner Truck Bed Liner
- Heavy-Duty 3/8” ZeroSkid Rubber floor prevents sliding
- Won’t void your factory paint warranty or cause corrosion under the liner
- Hard, Custom-fit plastic sides for a perfect fit, providing strong dent protection
- UVA / UVB Protected Polyethylene material will not chalk or fade
- Allows for complete access to tie-downs
- Made in the USA from environmentally safe materials
- Lifetime Warranty
Hauling cargo is what your burly truck was built for, but it can really take a toll on your bed finish. Add a DualLiner Truck Bed Liner and your bed and your cargo are safe from harm. Plus, the DualLiner delivers stylish good looks.
It all starts with the patented Zeroskid grip. The unique design prevents your cargo from rolling around and causing unsightly and costly dents, dings and scratches. The hard sidewalls and protective flooring accommodate your factory tie downs and provide a durable layer of protection against impact damage.
The innovative design of the DualLiner Truck Bed Liner prevents water and dirt from getting trapped under your liner, so your bed stays protected from corrosion. Installing your DualLiner is simple and won't void your factory paint warranty. It's custom-made to fit your bed, plus it's constructed from strong materials that resist UV damage and chalking.
The DualLiner Truck Bed Liner is made in America and is environmentally safe. It doesn't use hazardous chemicals so you don't have to worry about handling or storage requirements. Protect your payload with the brawny strength of a DualLiner Truck Bed Liner. Backed by a Lifetime Warranty.
DualLiner Truck Bed Liners Customer Reviews
346 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Mark W (Mineral Point, PA) Reviewed for a 2018 Ford F-150 — Monday at 8:48 PM
Reviewed by Kenneth K (ATLANTA, GA) Reviewed for a 2006 Ford F-250 — Jul 31, 2018 8:44 AM