- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Extend your truck bed so it can haul those oversize loads with an Erickson Big Bed Hitch Extender
- Ideal for all oversized equipment including ladders, lumber, sheets of drywall, small boats and more
- Fits any 2" receiver and extends your truck bed up to 4 feet
- Removes easily for storage at home or in your truck
- Rust-resistant black powder coat finish
- Jr. model that can support up to 350 lbs and has an adjustable truck bed height
- Sr. model can support up to 400 lbs., folds up for easy storage and includes 3 adjustable positions for truck bed heights
- The Big Bed Extender features welded loops for tie downs and weighs roughly 40 lbs
- Sr. Extender is 52" x 50" x 25.5" open and 52" x 2.5" x 7" when collapsed
- Your Erickson Hitch Extension requires no assembly and carries a 90-day warranty
Easily haul those oversize loads of ladders, drywall and more with an Erickson Hitch Extender. Fits trucks with 2" receivers and extends your truck bed up to 4 ft. Rust-resistant black powder coat finish stands up over time and welded loops help tie down loads. Junior model handles up to 350 lbs and senior model is rated for 400 lbs. No assembly required. 90-day warranty.
Erickson Big Bed Hitch Bed Extender Customer Reviews
27 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Jeffery S (SHEBOYGAN, WI) Reviewed for a 2010 Chevy Colorado — Aug 07, 2018 6:09 AM
I bought this hitch for my kayak and it works great instead of lifting my 94 pound kayak over my head it stays at waist level and it just slides into the back of my truck. I LOVE IT
Reviewed by Michael B (FORT COLLINS, CO) Reviewed for a 2003 Toyota Tacoma — Jun 20, 2018 5:15 PM
Used 6' bed of Toyota Tacoma & this extender to pick up cedar including 16' worked very well. Cheaper than one delivery & I was able to purchase timbers as I needed them, rather than all in one delivery.
Reviewed by MARK G (MARCO ISLAND, FL) Reviewed for a 2017 Toyota Tundra — May 14, 2018 9:16 PM
I previously had a truck with a rear window, and was carrying wood and moldings through the window and atop my bed cover. Unfortunately my cover was fiberglass and got scratched up. I was ordering another fiberglass bed cover for my new truck, and by reversing the Erickson Big Bed Hitch Bed Extender and installing it vertically, I am able to now carry my materials above the cover, which prevents it from getting scratched up.
Reviewed by Tyson M (Fort Collins, CO) Reviewed for a 2008 Chevy Silverado — May 09, 2018 9:47 PM
I can come home from work, mount the bed extender to my hitch, put the canoe on upright myself, and strap it down on each end in less than 10 minutes. I have a 6.5' bed and a 14' canoe and I can use the pictured loops at each end of the bed extender to strap it through the carry handle at the end of the canoe when it is loaded at an angle. I like the flexibility of being able to turn it around and mount the canoe over the cab. Not pictured is a large red and white reflective sticker on the back.