- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
- Free Shipping
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Extend your truck bed so it can haul those oversize loads with an Erickson Big Bed Hitch Extender
- Ideal for all oversized equipment including ladders, lumber, sheets of drywall, small boats and more
- Fits any 2" receiver and extends your truck bed up to 4 feet
- Removes easily for storage at home or in your truck
- Rust-resistant black powder coat finish
- Jr. model that can support up to 350 lbs and has an adjustable truck bed height
- Sr. model can support up to 400 lbs., folds up for easy storage and includes 3 adjustable positions for truck bed heights
- The Big Bed Extender features welded loops for tie downs and weighs roughly 40 lbs
- Sr. Extender is 52" x 50" x 25.5" open and 52" x 2.5" x 7" when collapsed
- Your Erickson Hitch Extension requires no assembly and carries a 90-day warranty
Easily haul those oversize loads of ladders, drywall and more with an Erickson Hitch Extender. Fits trucks with 2" receivers and extends your truck bed up to 4 ft. Rust-resistant black powder coat finish stands up over time and welded loops help tie down loads. Junior model handles up to 350 lbs and senior model is rated for 400 lbs. No assembly required. 90-day warranty.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: This product can expose you to DI (2-ethylhexyl) phthalate (DEHP) Diisononyl Phthalate (DINP) Di-isodecyl phthalate (DIDP), which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. (For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
Erickson Big Bed Hitch Bed Extender Customer Reviews
30 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by GUY M (FITZGERALD, GA) Reviewed for a 2018 Chevy Colorado — Oct 02, 2018 1:48 AM
This is just what I wanted! Easy to install! I keep by in my truck tool box and if need just pull it out and slide into hitch and ready for that extended item ! Look great and can't beat the price!! I have used it as a work station with my chop saw!! I would recommend this to my friends!
Reviewed by Jeffery S (SHEBOYGAN, WI) Reviewed for a 2010 Chevy Colorado — Aug 07, 2018 6:09 AM
I bought this hitch for my kayak and it works great instead of lifting my 94 pound kayak over my head it stays at waist level and it just slides into the back of my truck. I LOVE IT
Reviewed by Michael B (FORT COLLINS, CO) Reviewed for a 2003 Toyota Tacoma — Jun 20, 2018 5:15 PM
Used 6' bed of Toyota Tacoma & this extender to pick up cedar including 16' worked very well. Cheaper than one delivery & I was able to purchase timbers as I needed them, rather than all in one delivery.