- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Get it for the Holidays!
U.S. shipments only. Excludes AK and HI.
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Erickson Tri Fold Ramps make easy work of loading your low clearance equipment
- Lightweight, arched design is ideal for low-bottomed items
- Each Erickson Tri-Fold ramp is rated for 1,000 lbs per pair
- Lightweight and easy to move – folds twice for easy storage
- Boasts a helpful anti-skid surface that prevents slipping when wet
- Includes two safety chains and carry handle to make lifting easier
- Choose your Tri-Fold Loading Ramp from steel or aluminum construction
- Your Erickson Trifold Ramps are sold in pairs and carry a 90-day warranty
Make any job easier with a pair of Erickson Tri Fold Loading Ramps. They allow you to easily load your low clearance equipment thanks to their lightweight, arched design. Rated for 1,000 lbs per pair with an anti-skid surface that helps prevent slipping when wet. Fold twice for easy storage. Steel or aluminum construction. Sold in pairs. 90-day warranty.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: This product can expose you to DI (2-ethylhexyl) phthalate (DEHP) Diisononyl Phthalate (DINP) Di-isodecyl phthalate (DIDP), which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. (For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
Erickson Tri-Fold Loading Ramp Customer Reviews
4 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Nicholas R (Fairport, NY) Reviewed for a 2017 Ford F-150 — Sep 05, 2018 6:35 PM
Works great. Wish the attachment chains were a bit longer. I had to find a different location to secure the chains than the instructions showed. CAUTION: Make sure to wear gloves when handling the metal ramps; did a number of my hands with all of the sharp edges.
Reviewed by Jill R (JAMESTOWN, OH) Reviewed for a 2009 Ford Ranger — Sep 04, 2018 1:51 AM
Set up is easy. Price was comparable for steel ramps. Safety chains were not so great, those could be designed better. You will need fasteners to hold the ramps together.
Reviewed by Avery S (ROCHESTER, NY) Reviewed for a 2011 Ford F-250 — Feb 09, 2018 4:40 AM
Reviewed by Jamie L (SPOTSYLVANIA, VA) Reviewed for a 2018 GMC Canyon — Nov 06, 2017 9:12 PM
Dropped off the snow blower to have it prepped for the winter, and picked up a new lawn tractor to stay ahead of the Fall leaves. The Erickson Tri-Fold Ramps made loading and off loading a breeze. Light weight but strong enough to handle everything in my shed. Happy to have them and wondering why I didn't buy them years ago.