- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships Between 12/17 - 12/19
There are no customer reviews for this product
Get it for the Holidays!
U.S. shipments only. Excludes AK and HI.
- Keep your items from falling through your truck bed with a GapShield Tailgate Gap Cover
- Measures 60”L x 6”W and works with most liner systems
- Made out of durable elastomer that withstands all weather conditions
- Installs easily by cutting, peeling and sticking onto tailgate opening
- Makes cleaning easier and reduces material loss
- Sticks to truck bed quickly with high-strength, automotive-grade tape
- Compatible with all trucks and pickups thanks to trimming feature
- Available in a black finish
- Your GapShield Tailgate Gap Cover is backed by a 30-Day limited warranty
Enjoy a tidy truck bed at all times by investing in a GapShield Tailgate Gap Cover. Designed to keep your items or debris from falling through the tailgate gap, this black cover uses high-strength, automotive-grade tape to cover the gap. Made with durable elastomer, this protective cover installs easily and offers compatibility across all trucks, with the option of trimming your cover to fit specific sizes.
Measuring 60”L x 6”W, your GapShield Tailgate Cover works with most liner systems and comes with a 30-Day limited warranty.
GapShield Tailgate Gap Cover Customer Reviews
9 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Monty M (EDMOND, OK) Reviewed for a 2014 Ford F-150 — Nov 28, 2018 8:04 PM
Reviewed by Stacy G (Check, VA) Reviewed for a 2011 Toyota Tacoma — Nov 03, 2018 10:52 AM
Wow, I hauled 15 truck loads of firewood this past week after installing the GapShield, and there was no wood chips and bark in the gap when I got finished. I wish I had found out about this product sooner.
Reviewed by Rodney T (Keizer, OR) Reviewed for a 2016 Toyota Tundra — Sep 03, 2018 9:22 PM
GapShield I ordered didn't need to be trimmed, fit perfect out of the box. You will want to follow the cleaning instructions to make sure the 3M tape sticks well, especially if you have a spray in bed liner like I do. Seems to be doing exactly what I needed it to do and that is keep dust from coming in through the bottom tailgate gap. The only thing I wasn't able to do was place the leading edge of GapShield into the tailgate gap when not in use per instructions due to the backup camera wiring.
Reviewed by Robert C (Beverly, MA) Reviewed for a 2013 Dodge Ram — May 04, 2018 9:53 AM