- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships By 1/21
There are no customer reviews for this product
- Click for Gladiator Cargo Net Sizing Chart (PDF)
- Control your cargo with the brute strength of the Gladiator SafetyWeb Cargo Net
- Boasts a certified working load 1,200 lbs
- Crafted with heavy-duty 1.5” webbing and rip-stop mesh fabric rated at 278 lbs per inch with triple-layered reinforced edges
- Multiple grommet anchoring points allow for additional straps to increase capacity rating
- Choose from four sizes to fit various sized truck beds
- Storage bag boasts oversized zipper and two convenient pockets
- Includes four-piece hardware set
- Your Gladiator SafetyWeb Cargo Net is backed by a 1-year warranty
It takes more than rope and twine to tie down thrashing truck bed items. Rather than chest beating and hooting like a gorilla because you lost cargo, tightly secure your precious items with the Gladiator SafetyWeb Cargo Net.
The Gladiator truck cargo net is constructed from 1.5" webbing that's rated at 1,200 lbs per square inch—that's King Kong-like strength right there. For extra security, the center is lined with rip-stop mesh that boasts a rating of 278 lbs per inch with triple-layered reinforced edges. And, the cargo net offers multiple grommet anchoring points for adding straps which are ideal for covering large loads.
Available in four sizes, the Gladiator SafetyWeb Cargo Net fits trucks with various truck sizes—from 5' to 10' beds. Additionally, your truck cargo net comes within a storage bag with convenient storage pockets and a four-piece hardware set. And, your Gladiator SafetyWeb Cargo Net carries 1-year warranty.
Gladiator SafetyWeb Cargo Net Customer Reviews
48 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Matt M (Belfair, WA) Reviewed for a 2008 Chevy Silverado — Mar 15, 2017 12:26 PM
Very sturdily made. Grommets everywhere. Lots of options for attaching tie downs. The hardware is stout and seems durable. I'd ideally like more than the 4 straps with hooks that it came with, but using your own tie downs can work to secure beyond just the 4 corners if your straps are the right length. The case looks a bit fragile, but is helpful to have. Overall very happy with it. Good value.
Reviewed by Shirley S (KAILUA KONA, HI) Reviewed for a 2013 Nissan Frontier — Oct 21, 2016 7:09 PM
Reviewed by James L (SAN FRANCISCO, CA) Reviewed for a 2015 Ford F-350 — Oct 26, 2015 9:42 PM
Mused it on an oversized (volume) load, and the cargo net performed flawlessly. Once fastened, it did not flap in the wind (at all!) at highway speeds of 65 mph +. I would highly recommend this cargo net, as no expenses were spared in the construction and a lot of research seems to have gone into the design of the net. I'm not reluctant to carry a bunch of loose or ill-fitting items in the bed of my pick-up. This cargo net is a great example of the "buy it once" philosophy.
Reviewed by paul k l (LOMIRA, WI) Reviewed for a 2011 Ford F-150 — Oct 12, 2015 8:40 PM
Used cargo net to secure a Browning gun safe uprite in my cargo trailer. made the 285 five mile trip with no problems. Safe never moved or tipped the whole trip. I used two ratchet straps and two straps supplied with the net.