- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships Between 9/25 - 9/27
There are no customer reviews for this product
- Step up in style and sit down in comfort with Great Day Truck N’ Buddy Magnum Truck Bed Steps
- Running almost the entire length of your tailgate, these truck tailgate steps give you ample room for climbing and relaxing
- It folds down in a flash, making it perfect for sitting and stepping when you’re out on the jobsite, camping with the family or tailgating with your buddies
- Universally designed to fit most full-sized trucks—will not work with compact pickups
- Strong enough to hold up to 400 lbs of evenly distributed weight
- Built to last from aircraft-grade aluminum and weighs a mere 29 lbs, for a step that won't weigh your rig down
- Supported by heavy-duty industrial cables
- Integrated traction ridges help ensure slip-free stepping, while slots allow mud, snow and water to drain through
- Equipped with 18” grab rails on both sides, for a stable hand-hold while you step into the bed
- Available in your choice of a black or chrome-colored powder coating, for rust-free stepping for years to come
- Installs solidly with some drilling required
- Built with pride in the USA
- Great Day covers your Truck N’ Buddy Magnum Tailgate Step with a 1-year warranty
All work and no play makes truck owners antsy. After a hard week on the job, the weekends are your time to kick back with your buddies down by the lake, out at the stadium or up in the mountains. Unfortunately, most campsites and tailgate parties don't come with La-Z-Boys. Instead of packing along a spare couch, furnish your pickup with the Great Day Truck N' Buddy Magnum Tailgate Step.
Like a bench for your big rig, the Truck N' Buddy Magnum Truck Bed Step runs the entire length of your tailgate for tons of seating. More than just a cozy spot to rest your legs, it's also a high-strength tailgate step ladder. Just fold it down, grab onto one of the two 18" grip rails and step up—no stress, no sweat and no throwing out your back.
Universally sized to fit almost any full-sized pickup, Great Day Truck N' Buddy Magnum folding steps for trucks screw securely into place and hold up to 400 lbs. They're wrought from aircraft-grade aluminum with built-in traction ridges, supported by industrial cables and come in your choice of black or chrome-colored powder coat finishes. Plus, Great Day backs your Magnum Truck Tailgate Step with a 1-year warranty.
- Will not work with a flipable or hitch mounted bed extender installed
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which are known to the state of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. (For more information, go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
Great Day Truck N' Buddy Magnum Tailgate Step Customer Reviews
5 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Brad P (GRANTVILLE, GA) Reviewed for a 2006 Toyota Sequoia — Oct 10, 2017 11:58 AM
Reviewed by Stephen W (NACOGDOCHES, TX) Reviewed for a 2017 Dodge Ram — Jun 09, 2017 4:41 AM
Awesome addition for my work truck! Makes truck bed access easier, plus it's like having an additional tailgate work platform, & break area. Had to drill several new mounting holes, some of the ones provided didn't align with contact areas on my Ram tailgate. Also I placed shims at some of the fastener locations to provide full contact between the tailgate & the mounting frame. I suggest a shim pack be provided with the tailgate steps purchased for trucks with odd shaped tailgates like Rams.
Reviewed by Jon O (Bellingham, WA) — Apr 07, 2015 4:13 PM
For those of you that have a full size truck that could use a step in-between the ground and open tail gate the Truck N Buddy works great. I bought ours for a 3/4 ton Dodge. Those that have experience with these types of trucks know they sit higher off the ground than other brands. This item solved my issue with lifting heavy tools in and out of the truck all day long. Back saver and cheaper than the chiropractor!
Reviewed by rich s (FALLS CHURCH, VA) Reviewed for a 2010 Toyota Tundra — Aug 12, 2014 10:47 AM
While it is a good product - the sales support was terrible and now I'm faced with - I can use it or my bed cover - BUT NOT BOTH. I asked specifically about the height and sizing - was assured my specific cover would work with it. But when I got it and installed it - it uses several inches above the lip of the tailgate and several (4) inches in front of tailgate, making my bed cover , un-usable.
Reviewed by Jerry S. M (Crystal River, FL) Reviewed for a 2011 Chevy Silverado — Jun 12, 2014 9:13 PM