- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships Between 11/12 - 11/14
There are no customer reviews for this product
- Click Here for Installation Instructions (PDF)
- Climb in and out of your pickup like a pro with the Great Day Truck N’ Buddy Tailgate Step
- These folding steps for trucks mount right to your tailgate and flip down whenever you need help up
- Doubles as a handy seat when you’re out camping, tailgating or working
- Perfect for flatbeds without a tailgate or pickup owners who need truck steps for dogs
- Wrought from aircraft-grade aluminum and weighs a mere 16 lbs, for a strong step that won't weigh down your rig's tailgate
- Supported by 1700 lb test cables, for snap-free support
- The built-in traction ridges and drainage between slots provides outstanding grip wet or dry
- Equipped with an 18” grab rail for extra stability while entering the bed
- Available in a Standard Model for uncovered trucks and a Tonneau Cover Model that works on pickups with bed covers
- Comes in a black powder coating for years of rust-free service
- Built with pride in the USA
- Great Day covers your Truck N’ Buddy Tailgate Step with a 1-year warranty
It might be a Silverado, or a Ram or a Tundra, but it sure feels like an Everest, Kilimanjaro, or a Matterhorn when you're climbing in and out of your payload. Even with the tailgate down, you've got quite a leap to get from the ground all the way into the back of your bed. Instead of reaching for the rope, carabineers and talcum powder, flip out your Great Day Truck N' Buddy Tailgate Step for a big boost up.
Like a trusty Sherpa, the Great Day Truck N' Buddy Truck Bed Step is there to help when you're scaling your rig. It bolts securely to your tailgate, folds down any time you need a leg up, and is equipped with an 18" grab rail for extra leverage. Whether you're loading lumber at the jobsite or taking a seat to change into your golf shoes, these versatile tailgate steps are always on hand to lend a hand.
As rugged as a K2 ascent is dangerous, Truck N' Buddy Truck Bed Steps are built from aircraft-grade aluminum with 1700 lb test cable supports. Not only can they hold up to 400 lbs depending on model, but they're also made with traction ridges for sure footing. Available in a black powder-coat finish, with a 1-year warranty.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which are known to the state of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. (For more information, go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
Great Day Truck N' Buddy Tailgate Step Customer Reviews
27 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Phillip E (WEST SACRAMENTO, CA) Reviewed for a 2002 Dodge Ram — Sep 11, 2018 8:13 PM
This is a great product, but for a Dodge Ram 2500 4WD with its very high tailgate, it needs a 3rd step. I've had to buy a 2' step ladder from Walmart to overcome that shortcoming. My mechanic had no trouble installing it.
Reviewed by james s (MONTGOMERY CITY, MO) Reviewed for a 2015 Ford F-150 — May 15, 2018 9:17 AM
I have a 2015 F 150 Ford and had the step installed in about 45 minutes and works great. Makes it very easy to get in and out of the bed and folds up out of the way and takes up very little space in the bed.
Reviewed by Raymond L (LAKE HAVASU CITY, AZ) Reviewed for a 2018 Chevy Silverado — Dec 14, 2017 8:14 PM
The step was a snap to install and works as advertised. I used two additional self-tapping screws on each rail for installation because I had a bed-rug on the tailgate. Works great for getting into the back of my 2018 Chevy 2500 HD truck with worrying about slipping off or tearing up a knee.
Reviewed by Alexander C (Trabuco Cyn, CA) — Jul 11, 2017 5:25 AM
This item doesn't match if you have a tonneu cover, it will take you to a lot of revision in order to fit. The handle that appears to the picture is not the one that is delivered. I would not recommend this item if you have a tonneu cover.
Reviewed by Chuck D (Arlington, VA) Reviewed for a 2014 Ford F-150 — Jul 05, 2017 8:39 PM