- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Get it for the Holidays!
U.S. shipments only. Excludes AK and HI.
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Constructed from anodized aluminum tubes, stainless steel hardware and heavy-duty nylon plastic.
- Designed to hold up to 65 lb static load
- Rubber feet are adjustable so they can fit between the ribs of the bed liner or truck bed
- Limited Lifetime warranty against all defects related to materials and workmanship.
The Loading Zone Cargo Gate will work on almost all top mounted tonneau systems. As long as the Original Cargo Gate has the ability to make contact with the side rails, without interference with the cover.
Pickups are great for hauling large loads. When your load of cargo takes up most of your truck bed, you know it stays in one place and won’t be banging around. But what if you need to haul a smaller load? You certainly don’t want your items shifting and banging around in the truck bed. This can possibly damage your items, or even damage the truck bed itself.
This is where Loading Zone cargo gates come in. Our cargo gates keep smaller loads safe and secure in your truck bed. The gates are easy to install with no special mounting hardware needed and are easily adjustable to accommodate various load sizes.
Get your Loading Zone cargo gate today. Your cargo will thank you, and so will your truck bed!
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm (www.p65warnings.ca.gov)