- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Achieve perfect cargo organization and truck bed protection with the Lund Cargo Logic Bed Liner For Trucks
- Fits your truck bed's contours with its semi-custom mat
- Features a thermoplastic liner covered in stain-proof looped poly-ware
- The thermoplastic liner resists rain, snow, mud and more
- Looks just like soft carpet thanks to its plush, yet durable poly-ware material
- Pet friendly—scuff and scratch resistant surface
- Its raised lip helps contain spills
- Easy to clean—just hose off
- Includes 4 Velcro Cargo Loks™ to keep just about any type of cargo secure
- Choose the optional Cargo Logic Tote (sold separately) for ultimate cargo management
- Your Wade In-Channel Wind Deflectors by Westin are sold in pairs and backed by a limited lifetime warranty
When it comes to cargo, being fenced in is a good thing. The Lund Cargo Logic Bed Liner For Trucks creates a barrier that holds your cargo firmly in place.
With a thermoplastic liner covered in heavy-duty poly-ware, the Lund Cargo Logic Bed Liner is designed to withstand the rough-and-tumble environment of your truck bed. This durable liner resists stains, rain, snow, mud and more. Plus, it's scuff and scratch resistant making it completely pet-friendly.
The Lund liner is semi-custom to closely fit the contours of your truck. And, with its raised outer lip, the mat is designed to contain impending spills. What's more, cleaning up those spills is easy—just hose off your Cargo Logic mat and let it dry!
The Lund Cargo Logic Bed Liner includes four Velcro Cargo Loks™ for complete truck bed cargo management. And, it is backed by a limited Lifetime Warranty.
Lund Cargo Logic Bed Liner for Trucks Customer Reviews
13 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Raymond D S (Woodstock, IL) Reviewed for a 2007 Ford Explorer — Feb 10, 2018 7:39 AM
Reviewed by Rick P (CHICAGO, IL) Reviewed for a 2007 GMC Sierra — Mar 08, 2017 9:20 PM
Reviewed by michael g (hempstead, TX) Reviewed for a 2010 Ford F-150 — Jan 23, 2015 4:45 AM
Reviewed by JODIE A (HAGERSTOWN, MD) Reviewed for a 2013 Ford F-150 — Jan 30, 2014 3:39 PM