- Lengthen your truck bed with a stylish Lund Innovation in Motion BedXTender HD Max
- Distinctive U-shape provides maximum cargo capacity
- Extends when your tailgate’s down to provide an additional 2 ft. of secure cargo area
- Flips into your truck bed to contain smaller items when your tailgate’s closed
- Choose your BedXtender HD Max in black or silver powder-coated finishes
- Available in multiple sizes to fit your pickup
- Rectangular tubes are rounded for added strength and style
- Optional spacer kit is available for use with a tonneau cover (sold separately)
- Your Lund Innovation in Motion BedXTender HD Max is backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty
Make sure your big rig is ready to handle any haul when you install the easy-to-use Lund Innovation in Motion BedXTender HD Max. With a distinctive U-shape design, this bed add-on provides your pick-up with the ability to securely stow both over-sized cargo and smaller items. When your tailgate’s down, the BedXTender HD Max can be flipped out to give you an additional 2 ft. of truck bed, and easily swings inward to make the perfect containment area when your tailgate’s closed.
The Lund Innovation in Motion BedXTender HD Max is available in your choice of black or silver powder-coated finishes to match or accent your exterior styling. Constructed to withstand any abuse, this heavy-duty bed extender features rectangular tubes that are rounded for added strength and stability. Pick up the optional spacer kit to use the BedXTender HD Max with a tonneau cover (sold separately). Your Lund Innovation in Motion BedXTender HD Max is available in multiple sizes and backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty.
Lund Innovation in Motion BedXtender HD Max Customer Reviews
6 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Peter D (SNELLVILLE, GA) Reviewed for a 2017 Nissan Titan — Feb 16, 2018 2:09 AM
Because it has just been installed We have yet to use the bed extender with a load but I feel confident that it will be an excellent addition to the function of the truck.
Reviewed by Nelson T (CHESTERFIELD, VA) Reviewed for a 2014 Chevy Silverado — Oct 24, 2017 6:22 PM
Easy install if you own a 2014-2017 you don't need the spacers additional hardware
Ships Between 8/22 - 8/24
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product