Guaranteed Lowest Price
- Product Info
- Customer Reviews
- Manufacturer Info
- Return Information
- Keep your tailgate from getting stolen with the McGard Tailgate Anti-Theft Lock
- Delivers 24/7 tailgate theft protection for most late-model trucks
- Installs directly onto the hinge cup of your tailgate
- Never needs removal to open or close your tailgate
- No keys or handle covers to lock or unlock
- Quick and easy installation, no modifications required to truck or tailgate
- Made from strong, lightweight stainless steel and polycarbonate construction
- Tailgate Lock kit contains one lock and one key
- Click here to print installation instructions (PDF)
- Your McGard Tailgate Anti-Theft Lock is backed by a 1-year warranty
Do you know where your tailgate is? If you think it's on your truck, you may want to think again. Tailgate theft is big business on the chop-shop black market, and in the time it takes to read this sentence, some sticky-fingered tailgate grifter could have slipped away with your goods. But there's one way to foil the fraud—the McGard Tailgate Anti-Theft Lock.
If you regularly use—and want to keep—your tailgate, the McGard Tailgate Anti-Theft Lock is for you. The ingenious design not only locks your gate to your truck, but it never gets in the way of regular use. Your tailgate opens and closes just like normal, only it can't be removed without the matching key. In fact, the only time you need the key is when YOU want to remove your tailgate.
Installing directly to the right hinge cup of your tailgate, the McGard Tailgate Anti-Theft Lock goes on quick and easy, with no truck or tailgate modifications needed. It's made from strong, lightweight stainless steel and polycarbonate construction, so it's tougher than the crooks. And to lock down this deal, McGard backs your Tailgate Anti-Theft Lock with a 1-year warranty.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm (www.p65warnings.ca.gov)