- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Lock up your truck bed with the Pop & Lock Tailgate Lock for a solid line of defense against crooked thieves
- Relpaces or fits securely under your tailgate handle and stops bandits from getting into your gear
- Pop & Lock Tailgate Locks are forged from extra-strength armored steel
- Custom-shaped to match the curves and contours of your tailgate handle
- Your Pop & Lock is available in black or assorted colors
- Takes 15 minutes or less to install the Pop & Lock—requires no drilling, cutting or welding
- Built with pride in the USA
- Your Pop & Lock comes with a 1-year warranty
A tonneau cover may shield your gear from the snooping eyes of thieves, but it does not stop them from opening your tailgate and pirating your valuables. Thankfully, crime-hating inventors developed the ingenious, easy-to-use Pop & Lock Tailgate Lock. It locks into place behind your tailgate handle, blocking anyone without the key from getting inside. Some applications it replaces tailgate handle.
Pop & Lock Tailgate Locks are constructed from heavy-duty armored steel. It would take a plasma cutter to slice through this meaty security device. Though tough as nails, the Pop & Lock does not skimp on style. It's custom-contoured to replace or match the shape of your tailgate handle, and finished with an ABS black finish or assorted colors.
You won't have to dust off your Makita for the installation-your Pop & Lock mounts in minutes without any drilling. Plus, the Pop & Lock Tailgate Locks are raised for easy use and minimized pinch risk. Backed by a 1-year warranty.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm (www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
Pop & Lock Tailgate Lock Customer Reviews
1005 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Thomas W (Ferndale, MI) Reviewed for a 2009 Ford Ranger — Apr 01, 2020 9:58 AM
Reviewed by Ray D (SALEM, OR) Reviewed for a 2000 Ford F-250 — Mar 15, 2020 8:09 PM
Reviewed by Kenneth M (KANEOHE, HI) — May 28, 2019 9:47 PM
Received the lock in a reasonable time. Installation was just a bit more difficult than I first anticipated. However before I was able to finish my ice tea I had the lock installed. It looks great and certainly appears that it will do the job of keeping my tailgate on my 2003 Toyota Tacoma.
Reviewed by Dennis S (TUTTLE, OK) Reviewed for a 2013 Toyota Tacoma — May 24, 2019 4:21 PM
Purchased a pre-owned Toyota Tacoma that had an existing Bak Flip G2 bed cover. Problem was: no locking tailgate! The Pop & Lock solved that issue. I ordered on a Monday and received it in less than two days. The instructions were pretty clear, but thanks to You Tube, I was able to see a clearer picture. It is fairly easy, requiring a Torx 30 bit and a 10mm socket. Took about 20 minutes. It is important that you reverse the top rod that activates the tailgate release. Easy job!