Ships Between 12/11 - 12/13
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
Get it for the Holidays!
U.S. shipments only. Excludes AK and HI.
- Lock up your truck bed with the Pop & Lock Tailgate Lock for a solid line of defense against crooked thieves
- Relpaces or fits securely under your tailgate handle and stops bandits from getting into your gear
- Pop & Lock Tailgate Locks are forged from extra-strength armored steel
- Custom-shaped to match the curves and contours of your tailgate handle
- Your Pop & Lock is available in black or assorted colors
- Takes 15 minutes or less to install the Pop & Lock—requires no drilling, cutting or welding
- Built with pride in the USA
- Your Pop & Lock comes with a 1-year warranty
A tonneau cover may shield your gear from the snooping eyes of thieves, but it does not stop them from opening your tailgate and pirating your valuables. Thankfully, crime-hating inventors developed the ingenious, easy-to-use Pop & Lock Tailgate Lock. It locks into place behind your tailgate handle, blocking anyone without the key from getting inside. Some applications it replaces tailgate handle.
Pop & Lock Tailgate Locks are constructed from heavy-duty armored steel. It would take a plasma cutter to slice through this meaty security device. Though tough as nails, the Pop & Lock does not skimp on style. It's custom-contoured to replace or match the shape of your tailgate handle, and finished with an ABS black finish or assorted colors.
You won't have to dust off your Makita for the installation-your Pop & Lock mounts in minutes without any drilling. Plus, the Pop & Lock Tailgate Locks are raised for easy use and minimized pinch risk. Backed by a 1-year warranty.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm (www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
Pop & Lock Tailgate Lock Customer Reviews
982 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Paul B (East Lansing, MI) Reviewed for a 2003 Chevy S10 Pickup — Nov 01, 2018 6:40 PM
Reviewed by Harold T (Wind Ridge, PA) Reviewed for a 2007 Chevy Silverado — Oct 30, 2018 10:33 PM
great tail gate lock .arrived very quickly and installed in just a few minutes.im sure ill have to keep it polished up or it will tarnish. thats a norm with chrome over plastic.but a very very good product and i would buy again. thanks again
Reviewed by John J (Salina, KS) Reviewed for a 2015 Toyota Tacoma — Sep 19, 2018 5:43 AM
I have ordered from them before and have been very pleased The lock is everything I expected. Instructions were clear and it was easy to install. My only disappointment was that I paid for next day delivery and it took 3 days to arrive. Not a big deal but next time I will go with regular mail.
Reviewed by David M (YULEE, FL) Reviewed for a 1994 GMC Sierra — Sep 13, 2018 5:55 PM