- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- The ProMaxx Tailgate Mat protects your tailgate and cargo from damaging one another
- 5/16” thick rubber is ultra-tough against your rugged payload
- Made from the same rubber compound that is used for heavy-duty tires
- Custom fit ensures an exact match to your truck’s tailgate
- Non-slip surface keeps oversize cargo in place
- Works alongside the ProMaxx Truck Bed Mat for total bed coverage
- Your ProMaxx Tailgate Mat is backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty
Guard your truck bed with a ProMaxx Tailgate Truck Bed Mat. These tailgate mats are crafted from the same rubber compound used to make heavy-duty tires—and is a whopping 5/16" thick. Without ProMaxx rubber tailgate mats, your truck tailgate runs the risk of getting dented or scratched by your payload.
With a custom fit to your truck, your ProMaxx tailgate mat looks like it came straight from the OEM factory. It works in conjunction with the ProMaxx Truck Bed Mat for total protection against your cargo. Your ProMaxx truck tailgate mat is backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty and ships for free in the United States.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm (www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
ProMaxx Tailgate Mat Customer Reviews
77 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by james r (CASA GRANDE, AZ) Reviewed for a 2019 Ford F-150 — Feb 03, 2020 9:39 PM
Reviewed by Russell W (Needles, CA) Reviewed for a 2018 Toyota Tundra — Dec 14, 2018 11:29 AM
Reviewed by terry h (Winona, MS) Reviewed for a 2018 Ford F-150 — Oct 23, 2018 8:16 AM
Great mat, just wish attaching plastic buttons were included with drill size to use. I used self tapping screws than were countersunk below mat surface for scratch proofing. Also mat could have been an inch wider, make sure you check your vehicle tailgate mat placement measurements.
Reviewed by Charles K (CHESAPEAKE, VA) Reviewed for a 2018 Toyota Tundra — Oct 19, 2018 4:39 AM
Reviewed by Trapper G (BOGART, GA) Reviewed for a 2016 Dodge Ram — Aug 19, 2018 7:48 AM
Great fit. I used the bolts on the tailgate that held in the inner liner and it went on easily. It comes rolled up like the bed mat, so a little time rolled out in the sun will flatten it.right out. Easy to install.