- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Sleep under the stars with comfort, thanks to the ProZ Adventurer Truck Bed Air Mattress
- Offered in multiple sizes to fit both long- and standard-bed compact, mid- and full-sized pickups
- Durable and strong mid-grade fabric with a soft and smooth top layer makes it comfortable while holding up well to frequent use
- Side cutouts allow for snug, easy fitment over and around your truck bed wheel wells
- Portable DC air pump inflates and deflates the 12” thick mattress in minutes – just flip the switch
- Weight is evenly distributed courtesy of an integrated air coil system – 16 ft cord included
- Comes with a convenient carrying/storage bag with shoulder strap
- Patch kit with glue helps with basic repairs
- Your ProZ Adventurer Truck Bed Air Mattress is covered by a 1-year warranty
When you break camp in a particularly scenic area, under a particularly brilliant night sky, there’s no better place to lie down than the ProZ Adventurer Truck Bed Air Mattress. Designed with cutouts along the side to fit over and around your pickup bed wheel wells, these high-quality 12” thick air mattresses come in different sizes. Simply choose the right one for your long- or standard-bed compact, mid- or full-sized ride.
Medium-grade durable fabric is soft, strong and resistant to punctures, each ProZ Adventurer Truck Bed Air Mattress features an integrated air coiled system that evenly distributes weight across the surface. That means more stability, for a more restful sleep. It also includes a rechargeable DC air pump that inflates and deflates the mattress at the flip of a switch. A 16 ft cord attaches it to whatever power source you’re using.
Stow it away in the handy carrying bag that comes with it. It has a shoulder strap for easy lugging. Lastly, you’ll receive a patch kit with glue to assist with any basic repairs you need to make. Your ProZ Adventurer Truck Bed Air Mattress carries a 1-year warranty.
ProZ Adventurer Truck Bed Air Mattress Customer Reviews
3 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Kimberly S (GIG HARBOR, WA) Reviewed for a 2008 Toyota Tundra — Sep 12, 2017 7:18 PM
The mattress itself was great! But it took forever to blow it up with the plugin in my truck (over 1/2 hour). Once it was inflated, it was very comfortable and super easy to let the air out, fold it up and put it away.
Reviewed by samuel m (kingsport, TN) Reviewed for a 2006 Chevy Silverado — Aug 26, 2017 5:57 AM
This mattress is a huge upgrade to the air mattress we previously used. The quality is very good, not made of cheap vinyl. While the air pads over the wheel wheels is great. They could be a little thicker. But all in all a great product.
Reviewed by Martin P (Milwaukie, OR) Reviewed for a 2014 Nissan Titan — Aug 19, 2017 8:32 AM
Way better, stronger and quality compared to any other airbed! One thing to note: buy the wheel inserts, it creates a bad hole that you fall into if th ode are not in. I would think to put them in, but keep air low so they will fit. 1 more:bed is very stiff if at full air level, I recommend not to fill tight, leave a littled give for air pressure. Otherwise, AWESOME