- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships Between 11/23 - 11/27
There are no customer reviews for this product
Get it for the Holidays!
U.S. shipments only. Excludes AK and HI.
- Make room for all your loose gear with the Smittybilt Adventure Box
- Full-size box measures an impressive 46”L x 16”W x 16”H
- Perfect for stashing camping supplies, recovery equipment and tools
- Equipped with a pull out drawer for organizing smaller cargo
- Built-tough from 16-gauge steel & finished with a semi-gloss black powder coat
- Gas-charged struts make opening and closing the box lid a breeze
- Locks up tight for maximum security anywhere you go
- Spring-loaded D-ring anchor points make it easy to lash down
- Easily transport your Adventure Box with built-in side handles
- Your Smittybilt Adventure Box includes a 1-year warranty
Adventures come in all shapes and sizes—camping trips to Yosemite, off-roading expeditions to Moab or work duties off the beaten path. And every adventure calls for its own specialty equipment—tents, recovery straps, cordless drills. Give your rig plenty of room to stash your stuff with the Smittybilt Adventure Box.
Whatever you’re hauling, the Smitty Adventure Box is holding. This rugged locker is built big measuring 46”L x 16”W x 16”H, so there’s plenty of space for all your equipment. Gas-charged struts make opening and closing the large lid a breeze. Plus, an additional pull out drawer makes it easy to keep it all organized. To withstand the worst condition, it’s constructed from 16-gauge steel with a semi-gloss black powder coating.
Whether you want to secure your Smittybilt Adventure Storage Box in place or keep it mobile, it works both ways. It features spring-loaded D-rings to lash it down and side handles to lift it out. What’s more, it locks up tight to keep thieves at bay and comes complete with an interior LED to illuminate your Smittybilt Adventure Tool Box at night. Your Smittybilt Adventure Box is backed by a 1-year warranty.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm (www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
Smittybilt Adventure Box Customer Reviews
4 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Charles B (GREEN RIVER, WY) Reviewed for a 2017 Chevy Colorado — Oct 29, 2018 4:34 PM
I like the the Adventure box it seem to be made sturdy and holds all my gear, all tho it does not sit centered in my bed due to fuel line in bed of truck, and when I went to bolt it in, the front bolts landed un the support channel, so I used rivet bolt on all 4 bolt, it is very secure and looks great
Reviewed by Angelo G (New Canaan, CT) Reviewed for a 2015 Chevy Silverado — May 03, 2017 3:30 AM
Reviewed by Lawrence R (PORTLAND, OR) Reviewed for a 2013 Nissan Titan — May 02, 2016 7:13 PM
The name is well known for quality built products. This box does not disappoint. Very rugged. Good features. Great price compared to others. BUT...improvement needs to be made on keeping the box water tight. The top lid seal needs improvement. Plus the drawer IS NOT water tight. If these items were addressed, this box would get 5 stars from me, but water tight is a big thing for me.