Ships By 10/22
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
- The SnowSport HD Utility Snow Plow works great as a truck snow plow, van snow plow or SUV snow plow
- Combination of easy-to-use features and budget-friendly simplicity doesn’t clutter your cab with switches and wiring
- Constructed from rugged yet lightweight anodized 6063-T6 aluminum for complete durability in the elements
- Cuts through the thickest blanket of snow with a 6" tall x 1" thick rubber blade
- Mounts to a free-floating attachment that adjusts to the terrain and allows you to drive in reverse—no need to frequently adjust
- Does a professional job on concrete, brick, blacktop, gravel or grass surfaces
- The package includes: blade, push frame, hardware kit, angled interceptor and model-specific mount
- Self-adjusting and does not require controls in the cab
- Quick and easy installation with no electric or hydraulic components
- Mounting apparatus includes a front 2" hitch receiver and sturdy steel upright supports
- Entire system mounts in under an hour with custom parts and instructions for your vehicle
- Plow blade fits onto steel supports in minutes; can be raised by hand for driving or lowered for plowing in seconds
- Full removal in minutes leaves only the concealed front hitch receiver on your vehicle
- Mount to any rear 2" receiver for convenient back-up plowing or carrying
- Choose between a 7' or 8' blade on most vehicles
- Orange blade markers included for extra visibility
- Plow mounts at an angle for clearing snow and slush aside
- Your SnowSport Snow Plow boasts a 3-year warranty
Why pay some "pro" to plow your drive? Not only can they stick you with steep fees, you're missing out on the fun of showing a few feet of powder who's the boss. Throw on a jacket, crank-up your engine and shove that snow where it belongs with the SnowSport HD Utility Snow Plow!
Constructed from durable yet lightweight aluminum, the SnowSport HD Utility Snow Plow turns your vehicle into king of your block. With a heavy-duty rubber cutting edge, it scrapes last night's winter blanket off brick, concrete, blacktop, gravel or grass with ease.
Every SnowSport HD Utility Snow Plow includes a front-mount hitch receiver and tough steel supports. Mounting the blade to the supports takes just a couple minutes. Plus, the SnowSport can be hand-lowered for plowing or lifted for driving in seconds.
Become a plow-it-yourselfer! Clear just your driveway, or collect cash and this baby pays for itself. And, you can put all that extra snow wherever you want. Your SnowSport HD Utility Snow Plow boasts a 3-year warranty.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm (www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
SnowSport HD Utility Snow Plow Customer Reviews
9 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by george w (APPLETON, MN) Reviewed for a 2001 Jeep Grand Cherokee — Mar 17, 2015 5:56 AM
I bought my SnowSport for my Jeep even though SnowSport did not have a front hitch for it. I got a Warn hitch which installed easily, but when mated to the interceptor of the SnowSport the hitch pin holes did not line up correctly. A little grinding on the receiver holes and flipping the interceptor to get the correct height and the unit was in. You definitely need a larger impact wrench to assemble the plow unit as smaller wrenches will not have the necessary power. Works great now!
Reviewed by Shari W (Prairie Farm, WI) Reviewed for a 2001 Dodge Ram — Jan 28, 2013 9:30 AM
The plow went together very easy. The installation of the front receiver hitch could of been easier. We have plowed with it several times now and were surprised how much snow it could push and still be light and easy to use. It is especially great if you have to plow an uneven or grass area because it won't dig in like a regular plow. It is very easy to take on and off the truck unlike a regular plow. So glad we bought it.
Reviewed by Aaron L (winnebago, MN) Reviewed for a 1997 Chevy C/K 1500 — Feb 28, 2012 12:35 AM
Reviewed by Patricia A (Newport, MI) Reviewed for a 2002 Ford Explorer — Dec 19, 2011 4:21 AM
I purchased the Snow Sport plow for a 2002 Explorer sport track. I recieved everything within one week. I did recieve the wrong front hitch. The hitch I recieved was for an Explorer. I called Auto Anything explained the problem and they sent a new hitch too me. I returned the original hitch with no problem. I assembled the plow in about four hours. I was impressed with the quality. I had the front hitch installed locally. I installed the blade but the clearance from the bottom of the push bar is supposed to be 8-10 inches and I had a clearance of 12.5 inches. I purchased a drop down reciever from Harbor Freight and I'm now at a clearance of 8.5 inches. All that's left is to wait for snow. Please note that model selection does not show the ford explorer sport track under select model.