- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
There are no customer reviews for this product
- Click here for Installation Instructions (PDF)
- Safely saddle up your stuff with the TruXedo Truck Luggage Saddlebag
- Handy storage bag keeps tools, supplies & loose articles contained
- Designed to fit under most tonneau covers and camper shells
- Saddlebag is shaped to fit over the wheel well
- Interior and exterior pockets for easy access and organization
- Completely portable and easy to remove from the rail
- Easily goes on and off with no drilling or cutting required
- Made from heavy-duty construction and weather-resistant, commercial-grade fabric
- Your TruXedo Truck Luggage Saddlebag is backed by a 90-day limited warranty
Before any cowboy hit the trail, he loaded his gear into the one cowboy essential—the saddlebag. And now, modern-day trailblazers can do the same in their truck bed with the TruXedo Truck Luggage Saddlebag. Hanging from the bed rail, the TruXedo saddlebag truck storage unit fits right over the wheel well, delivering ample storage where it’s needed.
Designed to work under most tonneau covers and camper shells, your TruXedo Truck Luggage saddlebag is never in the way. In fact, it’s easy to remove from the bedrail and is completely portable so you take your tools and supplies with you. And speaking of tools and supplies, the TruXedo saddlebag side storage features interior and exterior pockets for easy access and organization.
Since it’s made from heavy-duty construction and weather-resistant, commercial-grade fabric, your TruXedo truck bed storage bag can handle any cattle drive. Plus the ingenious design means it installs easily with no drilling or cutting required. And, to drive this deal home, TruXedo backs your Truck Luggage Saddlebag with a 90-day limited warranty.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm (www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
TruXedo Truck Luggage Saddlebag Customer Reviews
3 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by ENRIQUE E (DUNNELLON, FL) Reviewed for a 2014 GMC Sierra — May 28, 2015 4:41 AM
CANVAS OK , ZIPPER VERY POOR ONLY 4 TIMES USED AND IS BROKEN , VELCRO AT THE BACK NOT A GOOD IDEA IF BAG FULL THE VELCRO WILL COME LOOSE AND BAG ON THE FLOOR,SMALL FRONT AND BACK PLASTIC ON THE INSIDE THEY COMES OUT OF POCKETS AND HAVE TO BE PUSH EVERY TIME YOU OPEN BAG. LBS. CAPACITY VERY POOR
Reviewed by Robert C (WEST MIDDLESEX, PA) — Sep 30, 2014 7:21 AM
Very poor quality for the price, two of the slide panels would not fit they had to be trimmed. The velcro strip that holds the saddlebag on the bar would not hold any type of weight. There are two straps on the back for what reason. To awkward when full to remove from bar when bag is full.
Reviewed by Tom K (HOT SPRINGS VILLAGE, AR) Reviewed for a 2013 Ford F-150 — Sep 16, 2014 10:46 AM