- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Haul extra-long cargo with ease – by first installing the Yakima LongArm Truck Bed Extender
- Ideal for transportation of fishing kayaks, surfboards, wakeboards, lumber, ladders and much more
- Extends your truck bed length up to 4 ft and has a 60”W crossbar
- Strong, 12-lb aluminum rack mounts to any 2” hitch receiver using an included 5/8” threaded bolt
- Adjusts into three different positions – bed-height, bed rail-height and truck cab-height
- The first and second positions can carry up to 300 lbs, while the third can support up to 165 lbs
- Features integrated tie-down points to ensure peace of mind
- Comes with a trademark bottle opener so you can enjoy a cold beer after a long day
- Given a black powder-coated finish for lasting corrosion-resistance
- Some assembly required – installation takes no longer than 10 minutes
- Compatible for use with Yakima’s BedRock rack system and LongArm Extension (sold separately)
- Your Yakima LongArm Extender is covered by a limited warranty
Run out of room on your way down to the campsite? The Yakima LongArm Truck Bed Extender is here to give the bed of your rig an additional 4 ft of space to transport your fishing kayaks, boards, ladders – whatever you need to really complete your weekend getaway. Made by the best from high-strength aluminum, black powder-coated and with a 60”W crossbar, this lightweight rack installs easily to any 2” hitch receiver and secures with an included 5/8” threaded bolt.
You won’t believe how versatile it is – the Yakima LongArm Extender can be adjusted into three distinct positions. The first is bed-height, for use when the tailgate’s down and boasting a 300-lb carrying capacity. Bed rail-height is meant for those with a BedRock rack system (sold separately) or a tonneau cover, and can also support 300 lbs. The final one is truck cab-height, which can be done by combining the LongArm Extension from Yakima (sold separately) with a roof rack – this one has a 165-lb carry capacity.
Some assembly is required – but don’t worry, it shouldn’t take longer than 10 minutes. When you’re done installing, or done with your day in the great outdoors, make the most of Yakima’s signature bottle opener and pop open a cold one for the perfect finish. Your Yakima LongArm Truck Bed Extender, which also integrates tie-down points, carries a limited warranty.