- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Protect your motor and expensive plugs and wires from overheating in the thrill of competition with Heatshield Products HP Spark Plug Wire Boots
- Constructed from a race-ready combination of T-304 stainless steel and ceramic insulation to both reflect and dissipate heat
- Strong enough to survive constant exposure to 1800 degrees
- Safe for use directly on a heat source
- Comes in three shapes: straight, 45-degree and 90-degree
- Sold individually
- Built with pride in the USA
- Backed by a 90-day warranty
Out on the track, it's every driver for himself or herself. And when the competition heats up, a single mechanical failure is all it takes to pull you out of the winner's circle and park you permanently in the pits. Maintain your spark—and your edge—all race long with Heatshield Products HP Spark Plug Wire Boots.
As burly as any fireman's pair of bunker boots, Heatshield Products Wire Boots are built to stay cool even when they're surrounded by blazing-hot conditions. Boasting an ingenious design that blends a 304 stainless steel outer layer with a ceramic core, these spark plug wire sleeves reflect and dissipate heat at the same time. Plus, they're gnarly enough to live in 1800-degree conditions continuously and can survive direct contact with heat sources.
No matter the plug, no matter the wire, no matter the angle—Heatshield Products makes their Spark Plug Wire Sleeves in a range of styles to fit any setup. Choose between a standard straight spark plug wire heat sleeve or two angled models with either a 45 or 90-degree bend. They're all made with pride in the USA and come with a 90-day warranty.
- This HP thermal sleeving is electrically conductive. Be sure to insulate any terminals that might come in contact.