- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships Between 12/14 - 12/18
There are no customer reviews for this product
Get it for the Holidays!
U.S. shipments only. Excludes AK and HI.
- Soup-up your boss ride with the Pertronix Flame Thrower III Ignition Coil
- Dishes up to 45,000 volts of heart-pounding electricity
- Ultra-low 0.32 Ohms of primary resistance for maximum flow
- Recharges up to 70% faster than other coils for maximum spark even at high RPM
- Strong enough to set your plug gaps wide apart for rip-roaring performance, lickety-split throttle response and a boost in fuel economy
- Works perfectly with capacitive discharge ignition systems
- 50-state street legal (C.A.R.B. E.O. #D-57-10)
- Your Pertronix Flame Thrower III Ignition Coil is backed by a 90-day warranty
Sprinters are good for short distances, and marathon runners are steady over time—but what if you could stitch Tyson Gay together with Steve Prefontaine to create an unstoppable force of intense jolts, lasting strength and a wicked moustache? Too late. It's already been done and it's called the Pertronix Flame Thrower III Ignition Coil.
On the strength side, the Flamethrower III Coil generates up to a blistering 45,000 volts of electricity at an incredibly low 0.32 Ohms of primary resistance. On the stamina side, it recharges to its peak strength up to 70% faster than other performance coils. So, your plugs are running at full power even when you're racing along at high RPM. Add it up, and this blazing blend makes the Flame Thrower III the best choice for your capacitive discharge ignition.
Besides turning your accelerator into a hair-trigger, the Flame Thrower III also adds an eye-catching look under the hood. It comes in your choice of chrome or black, and it's even street legal in all 50 states. Plus, it comes with a 90-day warranty.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: This product can expose you to lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. (For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov)