- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships Between 12/13 - 12/17
There are no customer reviews for this product
Get it for the Holidays!
U.S. shipments only. Excludes AK and HI.
- Supercharge your ignition system with the Pertronix Flame Thrower HC Ignition Coil
- Engineered to work with capacitive discharge boxes
- Generates up to 60,000 volts with 0.32 Ohms of primary resistance
- Blazing-fast recharge rate for maximum spark strength even at high RPM—charges up to 60% faster than other coils
- Smart E-core design with a vacuum-potted coil body for enhanced reliability
- Equipped with an aircraft-grade 6063 T5 aluminum heat sink for greater thermal stability
- Durable black anodized finish
- 50-state street legal (C.A.R.B. E.O. #D-57-10)
- Pertronix Flame Thrower HC Ignition Coil is covered by a 90-day warranty
If you're passionate about the number of ponies your steel steed is generating, you know that gut-wrenching combustion doesn't start in your cylinders—it begins with your ignition. And, when more juice flows to your spark plugs, your ride responds with more speed and tighter throttle response. Open up the performance floodgates in your speed demon with the Pertronix Flame Thrower HC Ignition Coil.
Forget about milquetoast stock ignition coils—the Flame Thrower HC Coil is in a league of its own. Not only does it generate up to 60,000 hair-raising volts of arc-sparking power, it creates only 0.32 Ohms of primary resistance in the process. On top of that, it rapidly recharges and delivers peak jolts of juice even at high RPM.
As durable as it is powerful, your Flame Thrower HC Ignition Coil boasts an ingenious E-core design and a vacuum-potted coil body for lasting durability. And, the T5 aluminum heat sink dishes out serious thermal stability. Plus, it has a black anodized finish to fight off corrosion and a C.A.R.B certification to keep pesky DMV officials off your back. 90-day warranty included.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: This product can expose you to lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. (For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
Pertronix Flame Thrower HC Ignition Coils Customer Reviews
1 Customer Review
Reviewed by Steven D (MURFREESBORO, TN) Reviewed for a 2001 Dodge Ram — Oct 04, 2014 10:17 AM
The Flame Thrower HC coil and the Flame Thrower ignition module for my stock application with the Ford factory 2.3 liter 4 cylinder multi-fuel injected turbocharged ran to lean, missed and cutout. For a modified application of my engine needing a hotter spark it would be great. The factory coil after researching is 40,000 volts, so I have ordered the Flame Thrower TFI for Ford ignitions rated at 50,000 volts, Pt.# D3003.