- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Replace a faulty distributor in your daily driver or street machine with an Accel OptiSpark Distributor
- Serves as a high-performance, direct plug-n-play OEM replacement
- Boasts a durable cast-aluminum housing with precision bearing
- Features an epoxy overmold with the brass terminals
- Rotor-balanced with a brass blade and stainless steel spring and the blade is coated for a longer life
- Cap is sealed to eliminate corrosion and vented to remove heat
- Compatible with your high-output CD ignition systems
- Your Accel Opti Spark Distributor is supported by a limited 1-year warranty
Take your daily driver or street machine’s performance to new heights by replacing that worn-down or faulty OEM distributor with an Accel OptiSpark. A high-performance, direct plug-n-play replacement, these top-of-the-line components make installation a breeze and are even compatible with high-output CD ignition systems.
Featuring durable cast-aluminum housing with a precision bearing, an epoxy mold with brass terminals and a coated blade you can depend on, the OptiSpark is sure to last the long haul. It’s also equipped with a rotor balanced with a brass blade and stainless steel spring and a cap that’s been sealed to eliminate corrosion and vented to remove heat.
Your Accel OptiSpark Distributor is supported by a limited 1-year warranty.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm (www.p65warnings.ca.gov)