Ships By 9/18
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
- Reignite your truck or SUV’s ignition performance with an ACCEL TST (Truck Super Tune) Kit
- Custom configured for a perfect fit on your rig
- Comes with everything you need for a performance tune-up
- ACCEL Distributor Cap: built from impact-resistant compounds and loaded with stainless steel contact springs and copper or bronze points
- ACCEL Extreme 9000 Spark Plug Wires: 8mm thick wires with incredibly low resistant Ferro-Spiral cores and high-temp boots rated for up to 1200°F
- ACCEL Spark Plugs: race-ready copper core plugs that ignite explosive combustion for maximum power and fewer emissions
- Backed by a 90-day warranty
Feel like the spark's gone out of the relationship between you and your rig? Maybe the old girl is having some trouble climbing hills, towing loads or even just starting up on a cold morning. Instead of shopping around for a new truck or SUV, breathe new life into your trusty steel steed with an ACCEL TST (Truck Super Tune) Kit.
Don't confuse your ACCEL Truck Super Tune Kit with that chintzy tune-up kit you get at a grease monkey's shop. This truck tune up kit is fully custom configured with the high-performance ignition parts your vehicle needs to pump out peak power. First up is a deluxe ACCEL distributor cap that's built from impact-resistant compounds and packed with brass or copper points and stainless steel contact springs. Next comes the ACCEL Extreme 9000 wires, which boast an extremely low resistant Ferro-Spiral core and high-temp boots that can withstand up to 1200°F. Lastly, you get track-proven copper core ACCEL spark plugs for maximum burn and minimal emissions.
- Select vehicles with in-line 6-cylinder engines get ACCEL 5000 Spark Plug Wires.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm (www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
ACCEL TST (Truck Super Tune) Kits Customer Reviews
2 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Emory P (Rural Retreat, VA) Reviewed for a 1998 Jeep Grand Cherokee — Oct 06, 2011 3:05 PM
Was Skeptical but thought i would give this tune up kit a try. I like to use quality parts when working on my autos. Don't always trust ads that say they have the best products. This is a quality kit and the Jeep runs great! Would buy this again.