- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Restore proper spark in your vehicle with an Aceon Ignition Coil
- Produces the voltage needed to ignite your air/fuel mixture
- Eliminates misfires, hard starts, long crank time and catalytic converter failure
- Features a unique winding design to reduce size and weight without sacrificing quality
- Made with premium copper to be light and easy to install
- Your Aceon Coil Pack is protected by a 1-year warranty
Get off the blocks with a vengeance by restoring proper spark in your ride with an Aceon Ignition Coil. Capable of producing the voltage necessary to ignite your air/fuel mixture, these top-of-the-line coils are made with high-quality copper for weight savings and easy installation.
Displaying a unique winding design that reduces size and weight, each coil helps eliminate misfires, hard starts, long crank time and catalytic converter failure.
Your Aceon Coil is protected by a 1-year warranty.
ACEON Ignition Coil Customer Reviews
6 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Scott B (NESBIT, MS) Reviewed for a 2011 Ford F-150 — Nov 28, 2018 2:16 PM
They replacement ignition coil looked identical to the current one. It was an easy install and fixed my engine missing. I shopped around and Autoanything was much cheaper than anyone else.
Reviewed by Fredrick T (Tucson, AZ) Reviewed for a 2008 Ford Taurus — Jul 31, 2018 4:55 AM
I bought these for my 2008 Ford Taurus. It has never had a tune-up since 2008 and when I put these in, my Taurus turned into a brand new car. I love these ACEON coil packs do to their look, to the feel of their quality and to their performance. They are a great deal!
Reviewed by Jason K (Santee, CA) Reviewed for a 2015 Audi A3 — Jun 14, 2018 8:30 PM
Reviewed by Steven B (RINGGOLD, GA) Reviewed for a 2017 Ford F-150 — Jan 11, 2018 3:03 AM