- What Do You Drive?
Get it for the Holidays!
U.S. shipments only. Excludes AK and HI.
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Get fired up with every turn of the key with a Denso Ignition Coil
- Compact, space-saving stick-type design is lightweight and easy to install
- Advanced technology with micro-sized driver circuits and diagonal inductive windings
- Denso’s improved coil efficiency reduces the need to generate high voltage
- Eliminates phantom misfires with maximum available voltage under all operating conditions
- Denso Ignition Coils carry a 12-month warranty
Maintain your modern ignition system with an equally advanced Denso Spark Coil. With a compact, space-saving design and micro-sized driver circuits, these efficient upgrades reduce the need to generate high voltage and all but eliminate phantom misfires. 12-month warranty.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm (www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
Denso Ignition Coil Customer Reviews
8 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Marcelo V (FREDERICK, MD) Reviewed for a 2003 Ford Escape — Nov 19, 2018 4:51 AM
1) Price was half of what Napa charges for exact same OEM part 2) Part installation was pretty simple even with use of basic tools (i.e., no power tools) 3) Part arrival was pretty good considering free S/H
Reviewed by Ankit B (Escondido, CA) Reviewed for a 2006 Lexus GS 300 — Mar 28, 2018 7:42 AM
I had Error Code PO302 indicating a misfire on cylinder #2. This was an OEM replacement for my Lexus so I ordered it along with a Denso Iridium Spark plug. It was very easy to install and fixed the error code along with restoring power to normal. I'm very thankful AutoAnything had this part- I was able to complete the repair for around $100 while the Lexus dealer tried to replace all 6 coils for a cost of $1100.
Reviewed by Gary R (Spring, TX) Reviewed for a 2008 Toyota Tacoma — Mar 25, 2018 8:35 AM
Reviewed by John W (Porter, ME) Reviewed for a 2004 Ford F-150 — Jul 23, 2017 5:07 AM
Reviewed by Brad A (DURAND, MI) Reviewed for a 2000 Ford F-150 — May 27, 2017 9:28 AM