- What Do You Drive?
Get it for the Holidays!
U.S. shipments only. Excludes AK and HI.
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Replace worn assembly parts with a new Dorman Ignition Lock Cylinder
- Direct-fit replacements come coded and assembled with key
- Tumblers are included for optional rekeying to eliminate the need for 2 keys or reprograming a new anti-theft key
- Includes installation instructions – no need for any specialized tools or equipment
- Dorman Ignition Lock Cylinders are backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty
Keep your ignition lock assembly in working order with a Dorman Key Lock Cylinder. These premium lock cylinders come coded and assembled with key to ease direct-fit replacement. Includes tumblers for optional rekeying to eliminate the need for 2 keys or reprograming a new anti-theft key. Limited Lifetime Warranty.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: This product can expose you to Cadmium and cadmium compounds, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. (For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
Dorman Ignition Lock Cylinder Customer Reviews
2 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Ross P (White City, OR) Reviewed for a 1998 Toyota RAV4 — Oct 04, 2017 12:46 AM
I'd been putting this install off for some time, since the steering wheel area can be inheritly complex with levers and springs. This ignition install was easy. Took me all of ten minutes! Now I can install the security system I'e had for over a year. Welcome to the 21st Century!
Reviewed by Garrett R (LAS VEGAS, NV) Reviewed for a 1998 Jeep Cherokee — May 30, 2017 3:14 PM
I would give it all 5 stars but it was hard to figure out how to key it to the old key. The instruction videos weren't the best. Thankfully the install was so easy I just use the new key to start the car. Auto Anything is superior to any other online provider.