- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships Between 11/19 - 11/21
There are no customer reviews for this product
- Pamper your plug wires with Heatshield Products HP Spark Plug Wire Insul-Boots
- Protects plug wires and boots from excessive engine and exhaust heat
- Helps prevent misfires caused by plug-wire burnout
- Increases the lifetime of your plug-wire set
- Works as a radiant heat barrier or can be placed directly on heat source
- Crafted from double-wall fiberglass construction
- Special heat coating reflects and dissipates heat
- Rated for 1200°F continuous and 2000°F intermittent use
- Available 1" ID x 6" or 8" L - in packs of 2 or 8
- Easy install—simply side over the end of your spark plug boots
- Universal design fits most boots—even 90° bend boots
- Choose from an array of under-hood matching colors
- Proudly made in the USA
- Your Heatshield Products HP Spark Plug Wire Insul-Boots are backed by a 90-day warranty
Like Nancy Sinatra said, these boots are made for walking. But if your hot rod happens to encounter an under-hood meltdown, those boots better be made for stompin'! Or, how about you simply avoid those high-heat hassles and walk your way to cooler plugs and wires with Heatshield Products HP Spark Plug Wire Insul-Boots.
Made from double-walled fiberglass material with a special heat coating, your spark plug heat shields can handle the hottest heat being generated under your hood. Designed to work as both a radiant heat barrier and a direct heat source insulator, Insul-Boots prevent misfires caused by plug-wire burnout. And this goes a long way in preventing performance loss and complete engine meltdown.
Easy to install, your HP spark plug boot heat shields simply slide over the end of your spark plug boots and you're done. And, the universal design fits most spark plug boots, even those 90° benders. They come in a variety of sizes and hot ceramic colors, so there's a set made just for your under-hood style. Better yet, Heatshield backs your Spark Plug Wire Insul-Boots with a 90-day warranty.
- Safety glasses, dust mask, gloves and long sleeves are recommended when installing your Spark Plug Wire Insul-Boot