- Juice up your ignition system with a performance set of JBA Spark Plug Wires
- Custom sized for direct replacement fit
- Includes a complete set of wires for your specific vehicle
- Their low electrical resistance ensures maximum spark, adding up to 5 hp
- Wire wound mag conductors shield your JBA Spark Plugs from electro-magnetic interference
- Wrapped in a pure silicone jacket to ward off heat, knocks and scrapes
- Specially designed boots give you maximum clearance
- Thicker size for a sharp look in your engine compartment
- Your JBA Spark Plug Wires are backed by a 1-year warranty
The recipe for hot performance calls for just three ingredients: air, fuel and fire. Upping the ante on any of these horsepower staples results in even more power, and that's exactly what you get when you slip on a set of JBA Spark Plug Wires—up to 5 extra hp to be precise.
The difference between JBA Spark Plug Wires and stock wires comes down to resistance. The easier it is for an electrical charge to travel from your coil to your plugs, the stronger the spark and combustion become. JBA Spark Plug Wires are expertly designed to put up less than half the resistance of most OE-wires, giving your engine the power to truly fire on all cylinders.
JBA didn't stop at just reducing the resistance in your Spark Plug Wires. They added wire wound mag conductors to shield against electro-magnetic interference, wrapped everything up inside a heat-blocking silicone jacket, and finished them off with special boot ends for plenty of clearance even in tight engine compartments. And, they come with a 1-year warranty.
JBA PowerCables Spark Plug Wires Customer Reviews
95 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Leonard B (Coupeville, WA) Reviewed for a 2000 Chevy Silverado — Apr 11, 2018 8:49 PM
Perfect fit for my Chevy Silverado. I liked the blue color and quality.
Reviewed by kelly J (WYOMING, MI) Reviewed for a 2002 Chevy Blazer — Apr 03, 2018 4:13 PM
Works better than the oem spark plug wires I can feel the difference when I put the on with new plugs
Reviewed by keith m (odum, GA) Reviewed for a 2006 GMC Sierra — Jun 27, 2017 9:12 PM
Replaced original plug wires (101,ooo miles) on my 06 GMC Sierra along with Bosh Platinum +4 spark plugs and JBA cables and have already seen an increase of 2mpg and smoother idle and throttle response.Price was cheaper than the factory Delco wires!So far,I'm thoroughly satisfied with this purchase!
Reviewed by Michael S (Seattle, WA) Reviewed for a 2012 Chevy Camaro — May 11, 2017 7:07 AM
These fit my Camaro well. The red looks good too. I like that they came with the regular length and longer wire for the drivers side rear plug. The longer one is required for the JBA Cat4ward headers which I have.
Ships Between 6/25 - 6/27
- What Do You Drive?