- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Multiple sparks and enhanced capacitive discharge ignition control are all yours when you invest in an MSD 6-BTM Ignition Box
- Supplied with a module capable of 3,000, 6,000, 7,000 and 8,000 RPM
- Programmable for 4-, 6- or 8-cylinders by cutting red/blue wire loops
- Built-in Soft Touch rev control is adjustable with RPM modules
- Delivers 110mJ of spark energy per spark and a primary voltage of 470V to the coil
- Produces multiple sparks for 20° of crankshaft rotation
- Suitable for application with 12-18V electrical systems and with engines with a turbo or supercharger
- Accepts breaker points, amplifiers and magnetic pickup trigger inputs
- Retard the ignition timing 1-3° per pound of boost, maximum of 15°, with a dash-mounted, adjustable control knob
- Includes rubber shock mounts
- Your MSD 6-BTM Ignition Box is CARB E.O.-approved and backed by a limited warranty
Not only will your turbo or supercharged engine reap the whirlwind of rewards offered by the MSD 6-BTM Ignition Box – including full-power sparks, superior fuel efficiency and complete combustion burns – but detonations can be avoided completely thanks to the integrated adjustable boost/timing retard circuit. Not only will your ride startup more reliably, but it’ll startup with maximum safety every time.
A dash-mounted control knob allows you to adjust the amount of timing retard, from 0° per pound of boost to 3° per pound – and up to 15°. Defend against over-rev protection through the use of the Soft Touch rev control. Programmable for 4-, 6- or 8-cylinders by cutting red/blue wire loops, the MSD 6-BTM Ignition delivers 110 millijoules of spark energy and 470 primary volts to the coil.
Totally accepting of breaker points, amplifiers and magnetic pickup trigger inputs, it can be installed with 12-18V electrical systems. Supported by a limited warranty, your MSD 6-BTM Ignition Box is supplied with rubber shock mounts and RPM modules for 3,000, 6,000, 7,000 and 8,000 RPM.