- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Enjoy the incredible voltage and high current output that comes with the MSD 6 HVC Ignition Box
- RPM limit is adjustable with plug-in modules and the wiring is routed into NASCAR-approved Deutsch-style MSD connectors
- Delivers 150mJ of spark energy and an output of up to 550 primary volts to the coil
- Produces multiple sparks for 20° of crankshaft rotation
- Includes a fast rev limiter and reverse polarity protection circuit, both built-on
- Mandatory 6-pin weathertight connector meets NASCAR’s ignition wiring rule
- Features a clear, epoxy potting compound for vibration protection
- Transparent base plate allows for easy tech inspection
- Accepts breaker points, amplifiers and magnetic pickup trigger inputs
- For use in circle track and professional racing
- Must be used with the HVC Coil PN 8250
- Your MSD 6 HVC Ignition Box is backed by a limited warranty
Professional race teams trust the MSD 6 HVC Ignition Box – so should you. Designed for professional racing applications that demand high RPM for long periods of time, this top-of-the-line replacement controller offers an improved output of 150 millijoules of spark energy for every firing, with 550 volts to the coil.
The RPM limit is adjustable with plug-in modules and the wiring is routed into NASCAR-approved, Deutsch-style MSD connectors. Generating multiple sparks for 20° of crankshaft rotation, it includes a faster rev limiter as well as a reverse polarity protection circuit. The unit is encased in a clear epoxy that reduces the negative effects of vibration, and a transparent base plate allows for easy tech inspection. Your MSD 6 HVC Ignition Box is supported by a limited warranty.