- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Get it for the Holidays!
U.S. shipments only. Excludes AK and HI.
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Enjoy smooth, accurate rev-limiting action with an MSD Circle Track RPM Control
- Designed to record the highest RPM you reach during the race
- If the connection is lost or manipulated mid-race, a fault code will show
- An easy-to-read LED screen on top of the control displays the value
- Adjustable rev limit ranges from 3,000-9,900 RPM via two rotary dials
- Available exclusively for GM-style HEI distributors on V8 engines
- Legal for use on emissions-controlled vehicles when used in accordance with the app guide
- Your MSD Circle Track RPM Control is covered by a limited warranty
When Saturday night comes, you want to do more than win – you want to know the highest RPM you recorded during the race. For the greatest accuracy and smoothest action, you need to invest in an MSD Circle Track RPM Control.
Designed exclusively for GM-style HEI distributors on V8 engines, this high-quality rev limiter features an easy-to-read LED screen above two rotary dials, and offers an adjustable rev limit range of 3,000-9,900 RPM. Be aware, however, that should you lose the connection mid-race – or if it’s manipulated somehow – then you’ll lose all data and see a fault code instead.
Legal for emissions-controlled vehicles when used in accordance with the manufacturer’s app guide, your MSD Circle Track RPM Control carries a limited warranty.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm (www.p65warnings.ca.gov)