- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Get it for the Holidays!
U.S. shipments only. Excludes AK and HI.
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Map a complete timing curve for every gear with an MSD Digital-7 Plus Programmable Ignition Box
- Allows you to program your engine’s firing order to easily set the cylinder-to-cylinder timing
- An upgraded micro-controller runs at 40MHz, enabling timing accuracy within 0.1° and +/-1 RPM at up to 10,000 RPM
- Automatic magnetic pickup compensation for crank triggers or distributor pick-ups
- Equipped with a cam sync output for fuel controllers or data acquisition
- Vacuum advance and boost retard is selectable through an MAP sensor
- Output to activate a device through RPM, time or pressure inputs
- Acquires 20 seconds of run data, including two seconds prior to launch
- Updated X-Y plots with interpolation for smooth changes
- Stage retards can be set to ramp the timing
- Comes with wiring harnesses, mounting hardware, an RS232 computer harness and the Pro-Data+ software on a mini CD
- Your MSD Digital-7 Plus Ignition Box is backed by a limited warranty
Seasoned engine tuners are sure to fall in love with the MSD Digital-7 Plus Programmable Ignition Box. Packed with a string of minute changes that make all the difference, it includes all the standard programmable features like individual cylinder management, step retards, rev limits and shift points – while introducing just as many new, noteworthy features.
Among those assets is an upgraded micro-controller, which runs at 40MHz, paving the way to timing accuracy within 0.1° and +/-1 RPM at up to 10,000 RPM. Fitted with a cam sync output for fuel controllers or data acquisition and requiring a MAP sensor for the boost circuit, it also comes with a wiring harnesses, the necessary mounting hardware, an RS232 computer harness and Pro-Data+ software on a mini CD.
Illegal for use in all NHRA classes but Pro Mod, your MSD Digital-7 Plus Ignition Box is supported by a limited warranty.
- Illegal for use in NHRA classes – except Pro Mod